First E31 meeting held in Norway

• This evening we had a small meeting in the West coast of Norway :cool:

This for sure is the first time there has been this "many" E31 at the same place in Norway , we had 8 cars present , 4x 850CSI 3x 850i and one 840

Yes I know it's not that many but for us it was great to see , all had a good time and suddenly we had spent 3 hours. :devilchilli:

This is wery promising for the work of getting a Norwegian E31 group up and running.

Regards
    Terje

• Congratulations Terje
    8 is a very good number ;-).

We had one also this week-end in France with 13 8 Series with one from Hungary and one from Nederlands.

Have a look : http://www.8er.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9630

May be see you in Nederlands in September for European 8er meeting.

Regards
    Antonin
    French 8er Club

Antonin TEYSSIER
    A votre écoute et de bonne humeur ;)

Président
    BMW Club Serie 8 France

Secretary
    BMW 8er Club International

• Hello Terje,

Good to see that you have made the effort to see eachother at one place.:top:

Hope many meetings will follow!:winkwink:

E31, the road to go!:winkwink:
    Dick
    President BMW Club E31 Nederland
    President BMW 8er Clubs International(B8CI)
    President Federatie Nederlandse BMW Clubs(FNBC)
    President BMW Auto Clubs Nederland(BACN)

• Meeting in Nederlands was one topic that was discussed and We are planning to join this meeting , four persons so far has planned to come Per Cappelen is one of them and he was there as the only Norwegian last year in his black CSI.

DickB please make rom for us as I belive you will see more Norwegian car's this year :winkwink:

Terje

• Hello Terje,

Very nice you will come with so much cars, Noggie had told me already there will be a lot of you Vikings that concur our countries again...:laugh:
    Nice to see Per Capellen again.

We will come with our members also next year to you if you plann a meeting in your country.

There is room for as much 8ers that will come, we suspect that there will be 40 or more cars this year and therefore we have plannend a big Hotel direct on the coast(5 meters of the beachside) with enough rooms.
    But please book on time, because than you have the cheaper rooms and there is still place(also when you arrive the day before, the hotel in Beekbergen is not very big, so there the rooms are quickly away).
    There will be some changes for the last day, when we know it we will announce it a.s.a.p.

E31, the road to go!:winkwink:
    Dick
    President BMW Club E31 Nederland
    President BMW 8er Clubs International(B8CI)
    President Federatie Nederlandse BMW Clubs(FNBC)
    President BMW Auto Clubs Nederland(BACN)

• Was Carl T. (owns a red CSi) among the participants?

I know him from my time spent in the US, so I was wondering if he is part of the scene up there in Norway?

Cheers,
    Michael

• Zitat von Danish;75752

Was Carl T. (owns a red CSi) among the participants?

I know him from my time spent in the US, so I was wondering if he is part of the scene up there in Norway?

Cheers,
    Michael

Carl was not attending this meeting as he lives a 3 hour drive away from here, also his car is not registered so it's become a garage queen.
    This was just a small meeting where the local ones talked for a few hours and had pizza.

I met Carl last Saturday when I was in his area on business, he turned up in an e38 7-series, and the user in here called Trono came in his 850.

A picture from that meeting.

Carl is part of the scene, but he is not involved in any of the organizing.... for now.

Currently all the activity is taking place on the west coast around the city of Stavanger.
    most of the cars are scattered all over the country, but in time we hope that someone in the areas where there are a few cars will start a small local community.
    There are possibillities in the area around Oslo and Bergen, perhaps in Kristiansand also.

My pictures from the pizza meeting.

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!