Brokatrot 8 serie

• Bonjour à tous,:winkwink:

Je propose d'ouvrir ce post à tous les propriétaires de série 8 de couleur Brokatrot à travers le monde afin de faire un recensement sur tous ceux qui ont cette couleur comme moi.

La mienne a le no de chassis CB00282 de Mai 1990. C'est un des tous 1ers modèles. J'ai le toit ouvrant, les sièges chauffants, les laves feux comme option. L'intérieur est en cuir noir et la feutrine grise clair. J'ai à ce jour 200500Kms. Je rajouterai qq photos
    Merci de décrire la vôtre.

Hello everyone,:winkwink:

This post was made to register all the Brokatrot 8 serie. I hope all Brokatrot 8 serie owner throughout the world will help me out with that.
    My vin no is CB00282 so it is one of the earliest model may 1990. It is an 850IA. Interior is black leather rooflining is sillber. Options are : sun roof, heated seats, headlight washers, rear window blind, front CSI bumper.

Thanks for your answers wherever you are in the world:cool::kiss:

Fabrice:driver:

Que la 8 soit avec vous!:driver:
    May the 8 be with you and for always!:winkwink:

Fabrice

• Fabrice;

Perhaps an oversight as this information has always been available to you. Please log into 8coupe.com, specifically the Owner's Registry, and enter BROKATROT in the search box.
    http://www.8coupe.com/Registry/OwnerRegistry.aspx

There are 8 cars registered in the E31 Registry in BROKATROT including your car. Beyond the 8 cars, we have many cars in the 8er catalog in BROKATROT as well.

Had I known you were interested in knowing this information, I would have gladly extended it to you a lot sooner!

Reinhard will have the ability to assist you with this information 09/2010.

• 3 Brokarot Car's known in Norway to add to your list ( these are all registered at 8coupe.com )

That is

850 I Manual Brokarot Metallic 259 Anthrazit Buffalo 0180 1991/04 CB13017
    850 I Brokarot Metallic 259 Silbergrau Hell Mit Schwarz leder 0354 1992/06 CB10736

And this one,

850 Alpina 5,7 SONDERLACKIERUNG (490) SONDERPOLSTERUNG (9990) 1993/05 D200022
    490 Color

= Lackierung in brokatrot-metallic, wie Schl.Nr. 259,

gem. B 8150.E

Regards
    Terje

• Jud thanks so much for your info.
    Well i just had this idea actually! Don't know why i didn't think about it earlier.:dontknow:
    I am with lord Rice at the moment staying with my family at his beautiful mansion! :rofl:

Thank you too Terje for your info.
    Wishing i could put up a meeting with only Brokatrot...:devilchilli: Just a joke of course...

Waiting for Brokatrot owners.
    Regards to you all

Fabrice

• Zitat von fabrice;79985

Any brokatrot owner please feel free to post here:poke:
    les propriétaires de brokatrot merci de poster ici...

Fabrice
    I know that we have five cars i sweden.

• Yes it is!

I would love to own it:devilchilli:

When i bought my 8 in 2004 i wasn't very much satisfied with the color but as the years went by i love this color and i don't think i would like to have another color or maybe the yellow dakar of Peter:rofl::rofl:.

Thanks anyway the Alpina is splendid:top:

Fabrice

• Hello Fabrice,

J'avais une 840Ci 6M en Brokatrot, nous l'avions achetée en 1994 et elle fut malheureusement sinistree en 1999. Son chassis: CC78038.

Une magnifique couleur, dommage qu'elle ne soit plus disponible...

• Hi Fabrice
    Greetings from Denmark.
    I drive a Brokatrot 850i, VIN CB14125 (1991-11-12) that I bought in Munich, Germany some years ago. It’s a 6 speed manual with just 120.000 km on the clock and anthrazit Interior
    Just like you I have also grown more and more happy with this color, and the way it seem to change depending on the light.
    This is actually my first post on the forum, but hopefully not the last :winkwink:

• Zitat von nielsen_850;81912

Hi Fabrice
    Greetings from Denmark.
    I drive a Brokatrot 850i, VIN CB14125 (1991-11-12) that I bought in Munich, Germany some years ago. It’s a 6 speed manual with just 120.000 km on the clock and anthrazit Interior
    Just like you I have also grown more and more happy with this color, and the way it seem to change depending on the light.
    This is actually my first post on the forum, but hopefully not the last :winkwink:

Welkome Nielsen :winkwink:
    Great to see some activity in Denmark , we have lately managed to get most of the Norwegian car's registered ( 100 ) and Pelle has identified most of the Swedish car,s ( 260 i think ) so there are now an activity boost in Norway and Sweden , hoping to see the same in Denmark ?

Sweden is in the process of starting a E31 club , and we are discussing the same in Norway.

Regards
    Terje

• I am very glad u guys move alittle in your own country and i'll be happy to meet you guys one day.
    Maybe we could meet in between one day?
    Brokatrot color is a very specific color and unsual.
    Nielsen what part of denmark are you from?
    Terje if your are up to put up a club please get closer to Fredi Hatt and the twins Christoph and Martin Brugger they can help you out to be a part of ou federation. We have our next board meeting in Mulhouse Basel in switzerland in november 20th and 21st.
    Please let me know your intentions as well.
    Fatih you own an 850CSI? what color? Have you ever put up a meeting in your country?

Fabrice

• I am working in Copenhagen, but live about 80-90 km south-west from Copenhagen.
    I think that the E31 is pretty rare in Denmark. I have only seen one other E31 on the road, and actually never met another E31. Most people I talk to do not know the car and most of them think that it’s a newer car, which shows that BMW made a quite unique design 20 years ago :top:

• Zitat von fabrice;82061

I am very glad u guys move alittle in your own
    Fatih you own an 850CSI? what color? Have you ever put up a meeting in your country?

Hello Mr Fabrice;

Turkey has a total of 3 850CSi. Them;

CC00659 - my friend's car ( 181 - Diamantschwarz )
    CC02170 - bought a new family friend. ( Orjinal colour; 335 - Estorilblau. but first owner repainted in silver. Now repainted orjinal colour.
    CC01999 - Owner can not use the car for about 1 year. Due to various problems. (314 - Hellrot )

E31 meetings in Turkey, of course we do, now is speaking with the owners of all the 8 series. But the turkey is usually used for 8-series cars at the weekend, do not use daily. Because so many cars like E31's, standing in the garage for months and even years are a few 8-series car.

Best Regards

Fatih

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!