Insurance renewal. Recommendations?

• I did try to get through to Saga but got hacked off waiting for them to take the call...The usual " We're busy helping other customers at the moment" stuff fills me with dread , when calling a sales line. I shudder at the prospect of trying to get through to their claim line if thats the case.
    Good luck with your search. If youre really bored try a few in advance. As you said, this area is hardly Toxteth!

• Well just got my renual and surprise surprise mine has gone up from £199 fully comp with all the bells and whistles to £353 this is with performance direct underwritten by Chancers (they quote £576 on there own site!)

:driving2:Its been a year since I sold her and I still miss her.......

Lloyd

• Update: Just phoned to renew the insurance and said that I only did 1450 miles last year so when the lady modified the miles to 1500 per year the policy went down to £270 bonus! If I reach that mileage before the end of the policy and within the last month then there will be no extra charge!!

:driving2:Its been a year since I sold her and I still miss her.......

Lloyd

• Happy Days

After a bit of phoning around I have just renewed my policy with Hagerty Insurance for £256.56. This is for me and wifey only, fully comprehensive agreed value of £10,000.00 and total excess of £250.00. My renewal with Chaucer came in at £315.00 without the agreed value.:top:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!