2011-08-14 - UK - BMW Festival: August 14, 2011

• I've booked my tickets and a display pass today. I understand that there are Regional Displays and an area for the E31 - so far they have two booked for the E31 display area - come on guys - let's not let the side down!

Nr Welshpool, Powys, Wales[INDENT]E31 840 Ci Sport - 1999
    VW Passat Alltrack - 2013
    Mercedes SLK 320 - 2002
    Toyota Rav4 - 1997[/INDENT]

• Zitat von Lloyd;89875

Gents I hope to be there how do you book (not a member of the BMW owners club):hmmmm:

Just give them a call Lloyd they're a friendly bunch and won't try to convince you to join either:top:

• Mine too - exhibitor's pass number 2 - anyone else going on the Aston Martin test track too during the day? Suggest you book the last run of the day as it's not too crowded - my son achieved 145mph last year!

Mercedes SLK 320 - 2002

• Zitat von anguswolfendale;90022

Mine too - exhibitor's pass number 2 - anyone else going on the Aston Martin test track too during the day? Suggest you book the last run of the day as it's not too crowded - my son achieved 145mph last year!

Hi Angus,

What's an exhibitor's pass number 2? Are you a CC member as I am told display passes are only available to members. It's not so good when it's fragmented.:dontknow:

• Zitat von Nifty50;89881

Just give them a call Lloyd they're a friendly bunch and won't try to convince you to join either:top:

Do you have a specific number or do I just get it from the owners club website.
    P.S First grand daugther is due on the 9th Aug so that may put a spanner in the works!

:driving2:Its been a year since I sold her and I still miss her.......

Lloyd

• Zitat von Lloyd;90073

Do you have a specific number or do I just get it from the owners club website.
    P.S First grand daugther is due on the 9th Aug so that may put a spanner in the works!

01225 709009

Bring her with you, rear leg room shouldn't be a problem:laugh:

Hope you can make it.

• Yes, I am a BMW Car Club member. You can exhibit along with your nearest regional branch or there is an area designated for the E31 - which is what I have opted for. They give you an exhibitor's pass-card to hang from your rear-view mirror. Mine is number 2 so I guess there was only one other E31 who booked to exhibit before me.

Mercedes SLK 320 - 2002

• Three isn't much of a show - Come -on Guys, surely more of you are going to be there?

Mercedes SLK 320 - 2002

• I'm not a BMW club member - so would I be left languishing in the car park?
    Can you please remind me of what I'd need to pay to get in? (not fussed about test track).
    Did go once before, but my experience was mainly limited to sales girls trying to sell me blue running lights and being told what a lumbering dinosaur my car was....I didn't last all day!
    Mr Grumpy ;)

• Must admit, you had the same experience as me, but good to meet a couple of the other guys last time. The food is dire, as are the majority of the 'trade' stands, unless youre after some stick on 'carbon fibre'!
    However if you give the 01225 number a call or go on the BMW Car Club site you'll see whats required. I would think you'll have no problem getting on an E31 pitch , but please dont park near me as I can't stand seeing better motors!

• Zitat von sandwich;90362

Must admit, you had the same experience as me, but good to meet a couple of the other guys last time.

And me:winkwink: but that's not the reason I go. It's a 300 mile 5hr round trip, usually on a glorious day, meeting up with some great guys, talking bollocks (and Sonos) for a few hours, having a couple of ice creams then heading home for another year. It's a lads thing:cool:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!