2012-05-18..20 - NL - 6th International Weekendmeeting NL 2012 (18,19,20 May)

• We have planned the 6e international Weekendmeeting 18, 19 & 20 of Mai 2012.

Program (for so far known at this moment) is as following:

18th 11.00 hour: We will start at the brewery in the near of Eindhoven and we will visit the DAF-carmuseum in the afternoon and have a tour to our Hotel in Harderwijk at one of our big lakes, Dinner at appr. 19.30 hour.

19th : We will start early at 10.00 hour and we will be the whole day at on of our circuits (this on is situated in Lelystad), there is a big Oval, we can drift, we can slip, with our own car or cars that will be there from BMW because it’s a National BMW day and there will be present all the Dutch car and motorcycle clubs, we can talk to all kinds of owners, do what we want, there will be official instructors the whole day, etc. there will be all kind attractions there, also for the kids, there will be catering, etc. and at 17.00 hour we will go to our Hotel. Dinner is appr. 18.30 hour and we can also visit the bars, etc. afterwards.

20th : See below.

Please let us know early if you are interested to join this meeting so we will have an idea how many will come, it makes the planning of hotels, etc. very much easier for us when we have an idea.

Wir haben unseren 6e Internationale Wochenende treffen 18, 19 & 20-5-2012 geplant.

Programm (im Moment bekannt) ist wie folgt:

18e : 11.00 Uhr : Wir beginnen beim Brauerei in der nahe von Eindhoven und wir besuchen dem DAF-Automuseum am Nachmittag, und anschliessend haben wir eine Tour nach unserem Hotel in Harderwijk bei einem unserer großen Seen, Abendessen im ca.. 19:30 Uhr.

19e : Dann beginnen wir früh um 10.00 Uhr und wir werden den ganzen Tag auf unsere Circuits (befindet sich in Lelystad), dort gibt es ein großes Oval, Driftbahn und Slipbahn, wo wir mit dem eigenen Auto oder Autos von BMW fahren konnen, es ist ein nationalen BMW-Tag und es präsentieren sich alle Niederlandischen Auto und Motorrad-Clubs, wir können dort alle Arten von Besitzer sprechen, tun was wir wollen, dar wirden offizielle Ausbilder die ganzer Tag anwesend sein, etc. es gibt alle Attraktionen geben, auch für die Kinder, es werden Esgelegenheiten geben, usw. und um 17.00 Uhr gehen wir zu unserem Hotel. Das Abendessen ist ca.. 18:30 Uhr, und wir können auch die Bars, etc. dann besuchen.

20e : Sehe weiter.

Die Kosten sind warscheinlich(mit Ausnahme von Hotels und Mahlzeiten), rund 60 Euro pro Person für das ganze Wochenende treffen.

Bitte teilen Sie uns früh mit wenn Sie interessiert sind an dieser Treffen, sodass wir eine Idee haben wieviele kommen, es macht die Planung von Hotels, etc. sehr viel einfacher für uns.

Organisation: BMW Club E31 Nederland

E31, the road to go!:winkwink:
    Dick
    President BMW Club E31 Nederland
    President BMW 8er Clubs International(B8CI)
    President Federatie Nederlandse BMW Clubs(FNBC)
    President BMW Auto Clubs Nederland(BACN)

• Thanks Christoph!:top:

Dick

• The programm is finally as we have announced(a few things will be specified the next months wit some pictures).

The costs (except hotels and meals) will be around 70 Euro p.p. for the whole weekend meeting.

Please let us know before the end of November if you are interested to join this meeting so we will have an idea how many will come, the planning of the hotels is depending on it(the hotelscost we think will be so arround 50 Euro p.p. incl.Breakfast).

Programm steht wie schon geschrieben(einige kleine Sachen werden noch bekannt gemacht mit einige Foto's).

Die Kosten sind (mit Ausnahme von Hotels und Mahlzeiten), rund 70 Euro pro Person für das ganze Wochenende treffen.

Bitte teilen Sie uns vor ende November mit wenn Sie interessiert sind an dieser Treffen, sodass wir eine Idee haben wieviele kommen, die Planung von Hotels ist hiervon abhanging(Kosten fur der Hotels sind rund 50 Euro p.p. inkl. Fruhstuck).

Organisation: BMW Club E31 Nederland

Dick

• Is there already interess to com on our meeting?:driver:

We must know at time so we can reserve a little or a big hotel...;-)

Dick

• Think people may not have got around to thinking of this yet, especially around Christmas.

I'm in the process of moving to a new house, I'm moving in to my new house the 1st of February, and I also need to do some work on my 8 later on.
    Oils pan seals are leaking a lot and need to be replaced, I'm also swapping gearbox and diff, and getting my SC properly mapped.
    I am therefore not sure I will have my car ready by the time of your meeting.

I will send your program in a email to the Norwegian community and maybe someone will attend.

Great program though, the track day is really tempting :)

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

• I know Egil, but we can book a wonderfull little hotel when there will be a not to much who would like a hotel that attend to the meeting or when there will be more than 12 rooms that we must book, than we must search for a large hotel.
    Most of our Dutch members will be comming directly from there homes, so that is not the problem.
    As of now we know that there will be so 5 rooms already will be booked, so if there will be needed more than 7 rooms we must go to another hotel.
    Off course we can switch till appr. end of Januari, that's not the problem...

So, if anyone thinks that he/she will come also, please let me know.:top:

Dick

• Thanks Terje!

Of course many Norwegians will come......:harhar:

Dick

• Zitat von wokke;95225

I'm in. Around the corner for me compared to the Norwegian meeting.
    How do I register? Any registration fee to be paid to someone?

Cheers
    Wolf

Hello Wolf,
    We are busy to become the final data(in a few weeks it will be posted here).
    You recieve a email with the adresses an a Invoice for the entreefee's a.s.o. what should be payed 14 days ahead of the meeting.
    But we have a list who is comming here and put your name on it, great!:top:

Dick

• Zitat von wokke;95238

thanks for your reply Dick. Time that we meet each other as we are almost neighbors. ;)
    Would you mind publishing the list here?

Cheers
    Wolf

:top: Looking forward to it!

I'll do that a few weeks before, no problem!
    :winkwink:

Dick

• Dick,:winkwink:

I will get to see if i can come and talk to the french community maybe Antonin can be there also. I'll let you know.
    Take care and looking forward to meeting you soon as well as Gerrie, it's been a long time.:kiss:
    Fabrice

Que la 8 soit avec vous!:driver:
    May the 8 be with you and for always!:winkwink:

Fabrice

• :top:Thanks Fabrice!
    Would be nice to see you all again soon, hopefully also at our meeting!:kiss:

It's a special one this time, the circuit-day, you can show us if you have the stomage to drive on a 60 degrees circuit at 140 or more.... :grin2:

When all goes well we will have all M-models and the range of the BMW i-series(also the i8) there and you can sit in it, perhaps drive it.
    There will be BMW-racecars(from the BMW circuitclub, also Molenaar racingteam(whose cars you can drive on a driftcircuit yourself), etc.
    Also the other days we think we have special atractions, but of course, seeing you all and have a nice weekend together is the most important!:top:
    The comming weeks we will have more info about it.:winkwink:

Dick

• Some impressions for the Saturday:

Circuit:
    Big circel: There will be all the BMW Clubs from the Netherlands(and we also than), there will be a huge catering tents, toilets, inflatable playfield for children, entertainment, there will be DTM-cars, BMW Dutchcircuitclubcars, F1-cars, M-models, Classic racingcars, when all goes well the complete i-serie, tuners, from oldtimer till the latest BMW, only the BMW-clubs will be present, it's only for invited people, so no public will be there, a.s.o.
    The smaller circel: there you can drift yourself with your car or use the racingcars from the Molenaar Team.
    Than by this circel there is a slipcourse, you can slip there also with the racingcars yourself or use your own car.
    Than of course the big oval: you can drive there with new BMW-cars and your own car the whole day.
    There will be the whole day professional racedrivers to assist you when you want.

The circuit:
    http://maps.google.nl/maps?q=v….447962,1.352692&t=h&z=16

Dick

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!