Wanted: wooden 3 part center console graphit 0130

• I have a source that can reproduce about any wood you want. They are going to do something for me for the restoration of my B12. Send me your contact information, and I will forward their information.

BMW 850 CSi
    BMW 8er.org Clubs International (B8CI) Board Representative, USA and North America
    Editor, E31 NEWS International E31 Newsletter

• Dear Shogun,

Thank you for checking this. Haven't been able to use the translator so far in order to be able to read the adverts.

Dear Rogbmw, I will send you a private mail.

• Funny that - the two pictures with the wooden stuff clearly show OEM wood interior (which was the starting point of this thread), only this is NOT what you are going to get :D

The stick on stuff normally looks cheesy. It is of course debatable whether the "real deal" looks any better than that.

Anyway - OP wishes to find the exact set used in one of the (LHD) M-Individuals for JPN. Can still be bought new but pricing is way out of the window. Those factory kits tend to develop cracks, especially on the large part with the MID/Radio and the ashtray lid. I have decided to accept this as a sign of maturation ;)

Cheers
    Reinhard

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!