Breakdown recovery

• I am doing my annual research into best breakdown recovery company.

I would appreciate if you good people out there can give any input with regard to the company you are most impressed with and the company you think I should avoid.

My ultimate decision based on speed of recovery and quality and not necessarily cost.

Thanks.

• I spent years switching between the RAC and the AA just to get their new customer offer. They are virtually identical in my experience. I realised after a while that I get free RAC cover with my barclays bank account, it even includes home start. Result. Worth checking your bank before signing up.

• Zitat von NickF;93942

I spent years switching between the RAC and the AA just to get their new customer offer. They are virtually identical in my experience. I realised after a while that I get free RAC cover with my barclays bank account, it even includes home start. Result. Worth checking your bank before signing up.

I would second that, I get free AA cover through Lloyds Bank but not home start, well worth checking first.

• RAC....

Picked me and my uncles battered 6 month old F355 (After he stuffed it in the wall on the IOM Fezza hillclimb weekend) He had no breakdown cover!!

They carried HIS car back to Grey Paul's, flew us from the IOM to Liverpool and had a hire car waiting for us to get back to Devon....

Outstanding.....

A very nice letter arrived later hoping everything was satisfactory but please do not do it again as they would have to charge. :rofl:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!