SoCal 8s July "Car of the Month"

• SoCal 8s July “Car of the Month”

This month I have selected Tim Meek who many of you know and have seen his posts with his stunning 1999 840Ci, as our “Car of the Month” recipient.

I have added the Newsletter on 3 forums 8er.com, Roadfly.com, and forums.bimmerforums.com.

If you would like an Adobe pdf copy send me an email and I will send you an original pdf copy.

Please join me in Congratulating Tim on making this months issue.

Reminder that I accept nomenations each month for "Car of the Month"

Regards,

Fern
    SoCal 8's

• Great article , and I know that many have found help in his great web site.
    It's persons like him that make others still keep their car as some repairs can be done by them self :top:.

I would like tha PDF version as well so I can distribute to the Norwegian community.:)

Regards
    Terje

• Nice one and as already said, well deserved. Nice to meet you Tim and I will and do spend lots of time going through the repairs on your site.

In fact a lot of the work that I've done on my 8 is largely thanks to Tim and the contributors to the few 8 Series sites. Makes things easier all round and the car isn't as scary to own as it was initially.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!