SoCal 8s "T" Shirt Buy

• SoCal 8s T-shirts

I am now taking orders for T-Shirt. Remember that if you sign up here it is a commitment to purchase.

The “T’s” are silkscreen. I added the BMW / 8 logo on the left sleeve to these shirts.

If you prefer the shirt without the sleeve logo let me know. I can have them made either way.

They are top quality AAA 100% pre-shrunk cotton shirts.

USPS Mailing is available at $5.15 per shirt.
    International orders contact me for USPS mail cost

Payment is per PayPal "fernm33@aol.com" Please make sure you send quantity, size with your payment, and mailing address if you want them sent. Also please send payment as a "GIFT" I lost money the last time because money was not sent this way. I will order them once I get the minimum of 25 paid orders.

Find a “T” that fits you well and use the chart to make sure the measurements are good before ordering them.

7/27/12 Good news I just received a new price for the shirts that I can pass on the savings to you. Here are the new prices saving YOU $8.00 per shirt.

Here are the new prices:

Small to X Large______ $17.00 Plus USPS = $22.15
    2 X Large___________ $19.00 Plus USPS = $24.15
    3 X Large___________ $21.00 Plus USPS = $26.15

[/email]

I will mark it paid once funds are received.

Commit to Order: Totals: 25 and counting Goal: 25 minimum
    1 Fern 1-XL Paid
    2 Mark M. 1 XL Paid
    3 Harald G 3 XL & 1 Sm Paid
    4 Barry S. 1 XL Paid
    5 Art F. 1 Med Paid
    6 David P. 2 XL Paid
    7 Stan H. 1 3XL Paid
    8 Terje N. 2 L & 2 XL Paid
    9 John B. 1 2XL Paid
    10 Yu N. 2 Med. Paid
    11 Matthew M 2 XL
    12 Mike D. 2 XL Paid
    13 Gregoory G. 1 L Paid
    14 Thor E.L. 2 ? size

• :winkwink: Fern

Zitat von Fern;101588

The last purchase of Polo’s left me with some not paying for them.

:roll: ...but you shipped 'em?

Zitat von Fern;101588

Commit to Order:

2 Harry XL x2

Send me an email for te total costs and whether (not paid) polos are still available...

Herzliche Grüße/ best regards

Harry! :winkwink:

• Your good Harry. Not meant for you. ;)

• Update Today

Gents,

I picked up the T's Thursday morning before heading out to see the M8 on Thursday noon.

All the International orders were mailed out yesterday by US mail. The US orders were sent out today by Priority Mail. Some of you in the local area will be receiving them on Wednesday.

Thanks to everyone who ordered the Ts and paid in advance. Without your cooperation I would not been able to finance this project.

If you receive your shirt let me know here. I hope you like them.

Cheers!

Fern

• Zitat von hmer2507;104425

Hi Fern,

T-Shirts just arrived today in best condition. Thank you very much.

Greetings, Heinz

:devilchilli:Glad you are all happy with the T-Shirts. Thank you all in Europe for supporting SoCal 8's. If you take a picture wearing them I will put it in my next Newsletter. Please add you name where you live to the email.

Looking forward to seeing them on you.

Fern :winkwink:

"fernm33@aol.com"[/email]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!