SoCal 8s August 2012 Newsletter

• :winkwink: Greeting Fellow 8ers!

Here is the Newsletter for August. I know it is later than normal but I wanted to include the Sunday Brunch and meeting we had last weekend. The 8 community held 2 events this August and they are both featured in this issue. Some SoCal members joined our brothers in Nor Cal for a weekend event in Carmel Valley to see the M8.

There is some good news to report that I think you will be as excited as we were at the meeting last Sunday. All the details are in this issue.

This is a short SoCal 8s promotional note.

Polo’s shirts for sale:
    3ea. XL Black Polo
    2ea. XL White Polo
    1ea. Med. Black Ladies Polo

I am picking the polo shirts up Monday. If you would like one please contact me.

I an also picking up the 2nd run of SoCal T-Shirts next week and have a few extra left. If you would like one contact me soon. Some of you ordered them for our 1st run but I did not receive your payment. You must reorder them again. This may be the last run of T-shirts for a while.

If you would like a pdf copy or be added to my mailing list please email me. You can also see all past issues on Taylor Patterson’s website at: www.taylorpatterson.com/wp/ see BLOG and NEWSLETTERS tabs.

Your feedback is appreciated

Have a great day!

Fern

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!