A call for human interest stories

• :help:

Ladies and Gentleman,

For the remainder of this year I am expanding my SoCal 8s Newsletter coverage area. The coverage will include United States and Internationally countries in order to reach out beyond SoCal.

I am sure there are many good stories or events that took place this year that some of you would like to share. It does not have to be car related.

I am sending out this call for any human interest stories to all my fellow 8ers. The only requirement is that you own an 8. You can include any member of your immediate family. If you are an 8 owner and have a special story of an past and upcoming events, trip, accomplishments, or special service you have performed and would like to share it with everyone send it to me.

The story can originate from anywhere in the world there a 8s. When you send me your story, please include the story in MS Word and also a pictures pertaining to your write up if you have them. I will also need a good picture of yourself and a few of your 8 to include in the Newsletter.

Please email the story to me at "fernm33@aol.com"

Cheers!
    [/email]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!