SoCal 8's September 2012 Newsletter

• Greetings All,

This month Newsletter is a bit late but for a good reason. I decided to completely redo the format and artwork as well as adding some addition things. And I also was waiting receive some late stories.

The new Newsletter will now cover our total 8 community not just SoCal. You can see from the issue that I can add different articles and stories. So if you have a special story you wish to share feel free to send it to me. As long as your an 8 owner you can submit your story. No story is too small and can include your immediate family member.

I wish to thank Ralph, Ron, Manny, William, Antonin, and Steve for your contributions.
    This Newsletter took countless hours to produce so I hope you enjoy this month issue.

Please contact me to request a pdf copy or to be added to my mailing list for future pdf’s. Your feedback is always accepted.

Regards,
    Fern

• Yes I will continue with "Car of the month" for more in depth expanded coverage of the car. Marquee is highlighting an 8 owners car that is not so in depth.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!