SoCal 8s October 2012 Newsletter

• Greeting 8ers,

I have just completed the Newsletter for October. This and all future Newsletter and Car of the Month issues will now be published on our SoCal 8s website. Here is the link to the Newsletter for October;

http://socaleights.com/wp-content/uploads/past-newsletters/newsletter_october_2012.pdf

We also have a Facebook page where you can post pictures of your car at;
    www.facebook.com/socaleights

If you have not signed up please do.

I will continue to send out a notice when they have been posted. You can also find all archive past issues in pdf format on the website. You can download them if you wish.

For those of you who have your own website feel free to post them or link them to our website.

• Fern

As always, great to read these letters.

But this time I must say I miss the summer:cry: loking at these pix.
    Yesterday I washed my car and it was 5degC outside, and it was driven into the garage for the winter storage so no more 8er driving for at least five months.

No it's time for preventive maintenance :top: starting with checking the banjobolts.

Regards
    Terje

• Hi Terje, Thanks again! Sorry to hear your car will be stored for the winter months. That is not the case here in sunny Southern California ;-). But just think how many miles you are not putting on your cars there driving :driver:in traffic like we do.

If we are luck maybe we may get some rain this year. California
    has unique weather. In winter you can see someone drive on one side of the highway with snow skis and someone else going in the opposite direction with a surfboard. :winkwink:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!