8 Series Key Ring

• To All:

I had this specially made for me by my friend’s brother who is a jeweler last week as a sample to see how many 8 owners would like to order one. The material of the 8 in made of a hard alloy material NOT silver so it is less expensive. It is however labor extensive to make so the cost is not real cheap. My total investment was $87.00 to make the 8 plus the cost of the key ring.

I am willing to have more made if there is enough interest from the community to make a full run of 15 or more.

I had this one made with the #001 but can also have the last 7 Vin. Numbers of your 8 engraved on the bottom.

If you would like one, list your name here or send me an email. Once I have enough for the minimum run I will contact you personally.

• Update

I have 26 so far wanting the key ring. I am just waiting for the person making them to get back to me before I commit the first run. Once I do i will contact you. All orders will need to be prepaid.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!