8 Series Key Ring

• To All:

I had this specially made for me by my friend’s brother who is a jeweler last week as a sample to see how many 8 owners would like to order one. The material of the 8 in made of a hard alloy material NOT silver so it is less expensive. The 8 is the same on both sides. It is however labor intensive to make so the cost is not real cheap. My total investment was $87.00 to make the 8 plus the cost of the key ring which can be between $23-27.00. Shipping will also be added.

I am willing to have more made if there is enough interest from the community to make a full run of 15 or more.

I had this one made with the #001 but can also have the last 7 Vin. Numbers of your 8 engraved on the bottom or any other 7 digit number.

If you would like one, list your name here or send me an email. Once I have enough for the minimum run I will contact you personally.

• Update

I picked up 18 Sunday so Here is the list of those which are completed and will ship Tuesday-Wednesday. I will email you when it ships. The balance will be mailed out after Christmas. The jeweler has other pressing work to get done before then.

Mailed 12/18
    Alpinist
    Micha
    toomann
    Slingshot
    Reiser
    BalboO1
    hern2507 + T-shirt
    jcs1996
    Boone
    reinhard
    Oli
    Martin
    Neuhier
    Ultim8
    0455HD
    Michael H
    Hddmax
    A. Mier
    And a very happy person will get one as a gift

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!