SoCal 8s "Car of the Month" March 2013

• Greetings 8ers,

Well it’s been over a year since I first started creatingthe first issue featuring Taylor Patterson’s 1995 CSi for “Car of theMonth” A great deal has changed in thattime. It has evolved from 5 pages to nowaveraging between 18 to 20 pages. It hasbeen a labor of love and I have enjoyed connecting with 8 owners all over theworld.

I hope these issues have brought our community together andhave helped to put a face to the name since most of us have seen their 8 onforums.

SoCal 8s March 2013 Issue #13 has just been posted for “Carof the Month” It is available to view on our website. At: http://socaleights.com/archived-car-of-the-month
    You can also download a pdf copy from there. If you preferto have a pdf copy sent to you please contact me.

This month we are featuring Burn Lamche’s Dakargelb 21998 840Ci Sport Individual from the UK. It is almost 100% OEM andextremely nice.

We continue to receive applicants for the “Car of the Month”and always welcome new applicants to submit a few pictures of their 8 with alittle information. If you would like tobe considered or know someone who you think has a interesting story about their8 that readers would like to know about, please forward that information to me.

At; "Fern.mora@socaleights.com"

Please join me in congratulating Burn for making thismonth’s issue.

I hope you enjoy it. As always your feedback and suggestionsto make these issues better are welcome.

Cheers!
    [/email]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!