New 8 Series T Shirt

• I have a new 8 Series design T-shirt in case anyone is interested. Cost is M-XL$25.00 ea. ,XXL $29.00 ea. US and International orders M-XL $30.00 ea. XXL $32.00 ea. includes shipping. International shipping has gone up considerably so I had to add a few dollars more to cover my costs. I have already offered these to the SoCal members and some of the Euro 8 owners so I do not have many left from this run. If you want one I will take your order by email only. My email address and PayPal account is;

"fernm33@aol.com" [/email]

Please send all payments as a PERSONAL GIFT. I lost funds the last time I did this for you guys this is what sizes I have left. If I get more requests after these are gone I can make one more minimum run of 24. Thanks, Fern SoCal Eights

• Zitat von TERMINATOR;112378

Got my new T-shirt today. Look's great!:top:

Thanks Fern.:devilchilli:

Your welcome! I'll have more Large and X Large this Friday in case anyone still wants one.

• I have just made the last run of T-shirts once these are gone that’s it. These are what I have left after the shipment on Monday.

S
    226131 2

If anyone wants one let me know. I'm giving you first chance on these. Payment informationis at the head of this thread. First come first served.

Thanks, Fern

• Updaye 7/5 10:00 AM

Almost all gone. Thanks to everyone who bought the T-Shirts. It is a pleasure having these made for my fellow 8ers. It also helps pass the time. It's a lot of work but it gives me something to do now that I am retired or I'd be bouncing off the walls.

S

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!