The feeling you get when you've been away from home...

• ..and come back late and just can't wait till you crack the garage doors and fuss over/ take her for a spin..
    As we all know..these cars are seriously addictive :mrgreen:

And I've only been away a week :roll:

There is a little job needs doing ASAP and in the longer term I am panicking wondering how (as promised to my kids, wife, etc) I'll manage to keep her forever :help: ... if I'm ever forced to sell i think my life will resemble the husk of a coconut that split in half and lay in the hot sun for several weeks.

just thought i would make this pointless thread because its 3am and I just spent a while checking the boards and it wasn't enough for me :)

take care everyone!

• I know the feeling. I sadly had to go to a funeral today about 60 miles away.

I know, I'll take the BMW. Make a day of it!

Jumped in and the poxy wipers decided not to move.

Wifey runs back to the house to get the Mini key.

I went to garage to get tools.

Wiper fixed

Almost forgot.... A silver P reg Sport on the M54 at about 4pm..... Brucie Bonus

• Oh yes, especially now we have some sun. I even chose not to use a bike, not that I will ever complain "it's too hot", but just couldn't be arsed to put on leathers...

I know shorts, and no shoes, all the windows down, roof open, sounds on 11.

Managed to keep just below the auto window lift speed for 160 miles on motorways (just under 100 mph indicated on my 8), 30.5 Deg.C on the MID.

Coool! :cool:

• I've thought about it often (and scanned adverts sometimes in bursts) but not seriously urgent - the chances of my winning Life's E31 lottery twice (spotting the right 8 at the right price) must be zero but never say never

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!