Name: Marc POUPON

Total Amount of persons: 1

Nationality: France
    [/INDENT]

[/INDENT]

Marc POUPON
    Secrétaire
    BMW Club Serie 8 France

• Me and my wife is from Sweden, but we can not connect for a Friday afternoon, what happens to us and museum tickets that you assign on Thursday evening and the selection of 25 coulters for out of the museum. I own a 850 csi with 67000 km on the angler in the original peak condition.
    I have registered as nr.126 and also notified all meals on doodle.
    Yours sincerely
    towing Fotic

• Fredi for your info these people have cancelled that I know of :
    Marc Poupon
    Rchard Jeandel
    Marc bossu
    Egil Sandvik
    Jack Kingston
    Per helmer
    Dick Baars

Que la 8 soit avec vous!:driver:
    May the 8 be with you and for always!:winkwink:

Fabrice

• :roll: This is the reason why I never say that I will come weeks before and then have to chancel...

But on the other hand my chances to get a lanyard for Saturday are rising, because from what I know today I will be there!

:) ...even if it's to late, Fredi:

Name: Harald Gießbeck

Nationality: German

Herzliche Grüße/ best regards

Harry! :winkwink:

• Many Thanks Fabrice for this Info, is very welcome in order to keep our Participantslist up to Date

No Problem Harry, like this we can offer for everyone to come to the meeting, also for thos who can only come on very short notice :top:
    We really try to do our very best to have everyone with all us in Munich at this unique Event

Thanks Harry, I got you on my List already :cool:

• Zitat von Fredi;119902

Many Thanks Fabrice for this Info, is very welcome in order to keep our Participantslist up to Date

No Problem Harry, like this we can offer for everyone to come to the meeting, also for thos who can only come on very short notice :top:
    We really try to do our very best to have everyone with all us in Munich at this unique Event

Thanks Harry, I got you on my List already :cool:

Hi Fredi,

I'll eventually be one of those short notice guys as well. Loaded with work I currently still don't know if I can make it.
    Would love to come back to the city I've lived in for over 21 years ....
    If I manage to come it'll be May 30th because my son turns 18 the day before.

Cheers
    Wolf

• Hello Fredy:

Uno de los españoles, no puede asistir, ha tenido un accidente de moto, haciendo una ruta del Paris-Dacar, por suerte no ha sido casi nada, pero le tienen que intervenir quirurgicamente en la rodilla y muy a su pesar no puede venir, osea que hay otro hueco. En el listado esta en el número 38.

38 Frascisco Martos (2) =No asiste.

Hello Fredy:

One of the Spaniards, unable to attend, has had a motorcycle accident, making a path to the Paris-Dakkar, luckily it has not been all that much, but we have to intervene surgically in the knee and very reluctantly can not come, I mean that there is another hole. In this list at number 38.

38 Frascisco Martos (2) = not supported.

Nos vemos en Munich/See you in Munich

Presidente del Club BMW Serie 8-Spain (e31.es)
    Chus.

• Hi Fredi
    I have to cancel my coming to Munich., sorry for the short notice.
    The Hotel is informed.

Wish you all a great meeting next week ;-).

Cheers.

Antonin TEYSSIER
    A votre écoute et de bonne humeur ;)

Président
    BMW Club Serie 8 France

Secretary
    BMW 8er Club International

• Hello,

I am forced to cancel the check. In my place, please enter Mr. Marek Buksak. The hotel has already been rebooked.

If I manage to solve family problems do not rule out spontaneous arrival.

Regards
    Kuchel
    Piotr Kuchlewski

• Hallo Fredi,

es ist zwar etwas spät für eine Anmeldung, aber ich mach's trotzdem.

Durch eine kurzfristige Terminverschiebung hat es sich ergeben, dass ich doch noch nach München kommen kann, allerdings alleine.
    Anreise am Freitagabend (im Biergarten?) bis Sonntag. Hotel ist auch schon gebucht.

Ich hatte Dir gestern dazu schon eine Mail geschickt.

Gruß Fernando

Name: Fernando Wettlaufer (ferry14)

Nationality: German

• Dear participants:

For our badges, I would very much appreciate to get the full names of the following registrants, please. You can reach me by PN, if you prefer:

Marc + Michi
    Marc + Silvia
    Valentin
    Uschi und Jürgen
    Samantha + Michaela
    Yuri
    Sandro und Uwe

Thank you for your support in this matter - see you in Munich soon

Peter

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!