Looking for 850 csi

• Hi

I'm looking to buy a 850csi, if any one knows of one for sale please let me know.

BMW 850 csi
    996 turbo 2002
    Lotus Carlton
    Lotus Senator
    944 Turbo s
    TR7 V8 4.6 rally car
    Range rover 1994 se v8

• May be a Red one in France, spotted yesterday during our Maintenance meeting.
    Have a look on FB "if you have a account.
    Cheers

Antonin TEYSSIER
    A votre écoute et de bonne humeur ;)

Président
    BMW Club Serie 8 France

Secretary
    BMW 8er Club International

• Chris Burton - currently has CC88057 for 16.5 GBP

[url=http://www.munichlegends.co.uk/component/option,com_rdautos/id,308/view,detail/]Munich Legends[/url] - CC88129, just tagged sold after 6 mths advertising @ or near 26k GBP

Silverstone Auctions - CC88141 - sold this past weekend for 14k GBP hammer price.

Cheers
    Reinhard

• Are you selling your Black/Black CSI :eek:
    Brother of mine that one :cool:

See one of the pix ix from Poland meeting where we meet

Regards
    Terje

• Hi

I had a look at the one at Silverstone Auctions but it needed 4 new tyres and the wheels needed some work, the rear shocks had been swopped for some none standard ones so walk away, and the boot was a mess not look after.
    Would need to be right hand drive.

BMW 850 csi
    996 turbo 2002
    Lotus Carlton
    Lotus Senator
    944 Turbo s
    TR7 V8 4.6 rally car
    Range rover 1994 se v8

• I'm not in a rush if it takes a year or 2 its ok, need to find the wright one.

BMW 850 csi
    996 turbo 2002
    Lotus Carlton
    Lotus Senator
    944 Turbo s
    TR7 V8 4.6 rally car
    Range rover 1994 se v8

• Had a look at the one at chris burton but not to keen on the colour so will keep looking.

BMW 850 csi
    996 turbo 2002
    Lotus Carlton
    Lotus Senator
    944 Turbo s
    TR7 V8 4.6 rally car
    Range rover 1994 se v8

• Hi Chad,

Re

What is the nature of the driver's side rear quarter damage - has it been "reconstructed"? Door handles have been painted, so has it received a full respray at some point?
    Also, it must have had front end damage to be wearing the non CSI nose?
    AHK has been disabled? Do you mean the warning light remains on, or have the hydraulics been disconnected?
    Any error messages on the on-board computer?
    Have you been able to plug in a diagnostics tool and read the error codes from each engine bank?
    Not the CSI exhaust system, are they just after market end pipes or are the back boxes aftermarket?
    Are the underside lines rusted? brakes, climate control, AHK?
    Whereabouts in Donny are you? easily reachable from Robin Hood's airport? I would rather not have to drive my CSI back from Switzerland.
    When your auction ends I plan to be with it in Munich at the 8th Munich Stammtisch.

Oliver
    ---------------------------
    850CSi...E63 650i...E36 M3 Coupe...E36 M3 Cabrio... ..E65 745i

• Zitat von HerrRichter;121082

What is the nature of the driver's side rear quarter damage - has it been "reconstructed"? Door handles have been painted, so has it received a full respray at some point?

Yes full re spray or at least that side and a poor one if I am honest, the rear quarter has been pulled out , you can see the tell tale dot marks in the back where they have used some machine to pull the panel out. I had a garage who where willing to take the car on and do the re spray if they could then use it in marketing however he did say that rather than mess about I should get a new bonnet and new sun roof cover before they carried out the work, but I have to draw a line under my spending.

Zitat

Also, it must have had front end damage to be wearing the non CSI nose?

You would assume so yes, mind they are easy enough to break at the best of times

Zitat

AHK has been disabled? Do you mean the warning light remains on, or have the hydraulics been disconnected?

The Hydraulics have been disconnected, I remove the fuse so no MID warning.

Zitat

Any error messages on the on-board computer?

The occasional brake light fail depending on the cars mood and of course the lights all work fine.

Zitat

Have you been able to plug in a diagnostics tool and read the error codes from each engine bank?

Yes got an ADS cable software and laptop,no codes sweet as can be.

Zitat

Not the CSI exhaust system, are they just after market end pipes or are the back boxes aftermarket?

Just back boxes and pipes to the centre original from there, sounds pretty fantastic.

Zitat

Are the underside lines rusted? brakes, climate control, AHK?

Diff oil cooler has come surface rust, generally good condition under there, will have a look later so I can be sure re other pipes.

Zitat

Whereabouts in Donny are you? easily reachable from Robin Hood's airport? I would rather not have to drive my CSI back from Switzerland.

20 minutes away from Robin Hood

Zitat

When your auction ends I plan to be with it in Munich at the 8th Munich Stammtisch.

Have put my answers in line above as this is not my thread I will start a new thread for other questions as not fair on the OP.

Cheers

[COLOR="#008000"]Moderator note: Applied quoting to improve contrast between question and answer[/COLOR]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!