European 8er Meeting 2015 Valencia

• This is to inform that the european Meeting 2015 will be in Valencia (Spain) from 01. to 03. of May

Chus from Valencia will keep this Topic updated here
    The annual 8er.org Board Meeting took already place in Valencia end of November.14, so we checked during this time also Hotels and Events for this upcoming meeting and had a fine Dinner at a traditional local :eating:

• Phu, wir schaffen das leider zeitlich nicht :dontknow:
    Beziehungsweise haben wir bereits am 30.04. und am 03.05. eingetragene Termine, wenn wir eine Woche Côte d'Azur anhängen hätten können, wären wir dabei gewesen...

Gruess Dominic & Meitli's

[HR][/HR]Nur halbtote müssen zwangsbeatmet werden !
    Somit: Soll es taugen, muss es saugen !

• Estoy con los preparativos, la intención pasear nuestro 8s en caravana por el centro de Valencia, posteriormente aparcar los 8s en un lugar especial y recorrer la ciudad en un Bus Turistico, comida, Bus turistico, recoger los cohes y trasladarnos al hotel, esto en rasgos generales.
    Estoy preparando alguna actividad más, pero hasta finales de este mes de enero no puedo publicar el planing definitivo
    Lo que os adelanto es que el Hotel esta en la playa, a 30 Km. de Valencia y 30 minutos de Valencia. (Estoy esperando que me envien los precios, estuve allí el sábado pasado)

Para finales de este mes tendré el planing definitivo, que lo pondré aquí con todos los datos.

I'm with the preparations, the intention stroll our 8s in convoy through the center of Valencia, then park the 8s in a special place and tour the city on a Tourist Bus, food, tourist bus, pick up cars and moving to the hotel, this in general features.
    I am preparing some more activity, but until the end of this January I can not publish the final planing
    What I advance is that the hotel is on the beach, 30 Km. From Valencia and 30 minutes from Valencia. (I'm hoping that I send prices, I was there last Saturday)

By the end of this month I will have the final planing, it will put here with all the data.

Posibles lugares de visita:
    Possible places to visit:

http://www.riosubterraneo.com/
    http://www.cac.es/home/
    http://www.albufera.com/parque/content/historia
    http://www.fallas.com/es/museo-fallero/151-museo-fallero
    http://www.valenciabusturistic.com/

Y si nos queda tiempo, visita a:
    And if we have time, visit:

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circuito_Ricardo_Tormo

Presidente del Club BMW Serie 8-Spain (e31.es)
    Chus.

• Freuen uns schon auf Spanien und auf die Rennstrecke. Zur Rennstrecke soll gesagt sein:

Der Namensgeber der Rennstrecke "Ricardo Tormo" war ein sehr guter Freund zu mir.
    Er fuhr 1980 auf Kreidler VanVeen ein Werksmotorrad in derselben Firma war ich Werksmechaniker und war alleinig Tormo zugeteilt.
    Ein Grund mehr nach Spanien zu fahren.

Chusher erzählte mir, dass er nur 200 m von Tormo entfernt wohnte.
    8er.org/forum/index.php?attachment/29045/8er.org/forum/index.php?attachment/29046/8er.org/forum/index.php?attachment/29047/8er.org/forum/index.php?attachment/29048/

• No, Thomas, vivo a unos 8 Km. del circuito, de mi casa al circuito tardo 10 minutos.
    No, Thomas, live about 8 Km. From the circuit, the circuit of my house 10 minutes late.

Chus.

• "Modo de reservar en el Hotel;

http://www.eventosagh.com/

Enviar un correo electrónico a ""grupos@aghcanet.com"[/email]"
    poner a la atención de Elisabeth Club BMW Serie 8, así nos aplicarán los precios que hemos pactado y el aparcamiento gratis en una zona reservada para nosotros.
    Por ahora no tenemos fecha tope para reservar, pero cuanto antes mejor, pues en España es puente y aunque tenemos varias habitaciones reservadas, puede que se terminen.
    Por favor según vayáis reservando, enviarme no correo electrónico ("chushercam@hotmail.com"[/email]) para saber cuantos vamos a ser, en el correo poner día de llegada y salida, con la hora aproximada, es con el fin de saber cuantas personas habrá cada día, para hacer alguna actividad.
    El día fuerte será el sábado día 2, las actividades para ese día aun las estoy preparando, para finales de mes ya pondré el planing, y el planing de los demás días, se hará según sepamos cuanta gente quedan cada día. Os prometo que os gustará.

How to make the hotel room reservation:
    Please send an e-mail to "grupos@aghcanet.com"[/email] in attention to “Elisabeth Club BMW serie 8”. This way the hotel will preserve the agreed prices and the free reserved parking for us. Right now there´s no limited date to make the reservation but would be very interesting to contact the hotel as soon as possible to build up the planning and it´s better to be sure we will have vacancy rooms for all of the club members.
    Please once you make each reservation send me an e-mail to "chushercam@hotmail.com"[/email] with the arrival and departure date, approximated hour and number of members. This way we can coordinate the total members per day with the activities.
    Saturday 2nd will be the most important day. I´m preparing the activities and at the end of the month I´ll send them to you. The activities will depend on the members will be per day. I promise you´ll enjoy!!

Grupo Referencia: GRUPO BMW SERIE 8
    Arrival: 1/05/2015
    Departure: 3/05/2015
    Nights: 2
    Rooms: 10-15
    Price per person double room HB: 40,00 €
    Price per person double room FB: 50,00 €
    Price per person single room HB: 62,00 €
    Price per person double room FB: 72,00 €
    Price per adult sharing double room with auxiliary bed: 30% discount
    Children from 2 to 11 years old:
    1 Child: Free
    2nd Child: 50% discount of adult price.
    VAT 10% included.
    Free delimited parking.
    Please make reservations as soon as possible!!!

Chus.

• List of participants

Confirmed booked hotel Half board
    01-Chusher,(Valencia-Spain), 2 people, arribal since the arrival of the first-Departure when the latter go :top:
    02-Gonzalol, (Madrid-Spain), 1 people and 1 children, Arrival 01Friday-Departure 03 sunday-may 2015.
    03-Fran850, (Valladolid-Spain), 2 people, Arrival 01Friday-Departure 03 sunday-may 2015.
    04-Roman Gertsch,(Switzerland) 2 people, Arrival 01/05/2015, 16.00 h.- Departure 03/05/2015 CANCELLED
    05-Thomas Engl,(Germany) 2 people, Arrival 30/04-Departure 03/05
    06-Rainer Wittl,(Germany) 2 people, Arrival 30/04-Departure 03/05-CANCELLED
    07-Armin Salatl,(Germany) 2 people, Arrival 30/04-Departure 03/05-CANCELLED
    08-Peter Fischernich,(Germany) 2 people, Arrival 30/04-Departure 03/05- CANCELLED

09-H.P. Kuhnkel,(Germany) 1 people, Arrival 30/04-Departure 03/05
    10-Marc Vorbruggen,(Germany) 1 people, Arrival 30/04-Departure 03/05
    11-Magi (Menorca-Spain) 1 people, Arrival 01/05-Departure 03/05
    12-El Tito (Madrid-Spain) 2 people, Arrival 02/05-Departure 02/05
    13-Charlycsi (Madrid-Spain) 2 people, Arrival 01/05-Departure 03/05.
    14-Simone
    Schuecke and Heinz Merkle (Germany) 2 people Arrival 30/04-Departure 04/05.
    15- Rololo (France) 2 people Arrival 01/05-Departure 03/05.CANCELLED
    16-Antonin (France) 1 person, Arrival 30/04-Departure 03/05CANCELLED
    17-Gorri850 (Pais Vasco-Spain) 1 person, Arrival 01/05-Departure 07/05
    18-Xabirunx
    (Pais Vasco-Spain) 1 person, Arrival 01/05-Departure 07/05.
    19-JuanCarlos850CI (Granada-Spain) 1 person, Arrival 02/05-Departure 03/05
    20-Fabrice (France) 2 people and 2 children, Arrival 30/04-Departure 03/05-CANCELLED
    21-320Coupe (Madrid-Spain)
    2 people and 1 children, Arrival 01/05-Departure 03/05.
    22-
    Vakilla (Toledo-Spain) 2 people and 2 children, Arrival 30/04-Deperture 03/05
    23-
    Alonsin (Madrid) 2 people and 1 baby, Arrival 01/05 at noon-Departure 03/05 after breakfast.
    24-Martin and Christoph Brüger (Switzerland), 2 people,
    Arrival 01/05 - Departure 03/05
    25-Rolf Küttel,
    (Switzerland) 1 person, Arrival 01/05 - Departure 03/05
    26-Sebastian Küttel
    (Switzerland), 1 person, Arrival 01/05 - Departure 03/05
    27-Fredi Hatt
    (Switzerland), 1 person, Arrival 01/05 - Departure 03/05
    28-Varguix,(Barcelona-Spain) 2 people, Arrival 01/05-Departure 03/05.
    29-José Marco (Castellón-Spain) 2 people, Arrival 02/05-Departure 02/05
    30-Richar Jeander (France) 2 people, Arrival 30/04-Departure 03/05CANCELLED
    31-Andrej Haidle (Germany) and Oleg Gordeer (Russian), 2 people, Arrival 01/05-Departure 03/05.
    32-Salgueiro (Galicia-Spain), 2 people, Arrival 01/05-Departure 03/05.
    33-ALEX850 (Madrid-Spain), 2 people, Arrival 02/05-Departure 02/05.
    34-Rakero (Cantabria-Spain) 4 people, Arrival 01/05-Departure 03/05.
    35-Suren (Alicante-Spain) 1 person, Arrival 01/05-Departure 03/05.
    36- Dudu (Madrid-Spain) 2 People, Arrival 02/05-Departure 02/05.CANCELLED
    37- Rinat Khaybulin (Moscow-Russia), 1 person, Arrival 01/05-Departure 03/05.
    38- Dimitry Anfenogentov (Moscow-Rusian) 1 person, Arrival 01/05-Departure 03/05.
    39- Orero 42- (Valencia-Spain) 2 Peolple, Arrival 02/05-Departure 02/05.
    40- Archim and Matthias Otto (Germany), 2 people, Arrival 01/05-Departure 03/05.
    41- Ivanov Sergey (Fotograf)-(Moscow-Russian) 1 person, Arrival 01/05-Departure 03/05.
    42- Sergio (Carozo) (Castellón-Spain) 2 people, Arrival 01/05-Departure 02/05
    43-Sergio Ruiz Ruiz (Keki) (Cantabria-Spain) 2 people, Arrival 0105-Departure 03/05.
    44- Sergio E31 (Pto. Sagunto-Valencia) 2 people, Arrival 02/05, Departure 02/05.
    45-Petit (Barcelona-Spain) 3 people, Arrival ¿?, Departure ¿?
    46-

Chus.

• Zitat von Daten-Salat;123843

Hi Chusher, should we order HB (Half board)?
    I guess FB doesn't make sense because of the meeting program.

Meals do ouside the hotel año diner al the hotel, al the en of this month I will putada the program, I am finalicing Details.
    Las comidas las haremos fuera del hotel y las cenas en el hotel.Para finales de este mes, pongo el programa, estoy ultimando detalles.

Chus.

• Zitat von ENGL;123566

Die ENGL :mrgreen-angel: sind dabei und freuen sich schon.:devilchilli:

2 Personen 1 8er

Hola Thomas; ¿has reservado ya el hotel?, ¿que día llegas y que día te vas?
    Hallo Thomas; Haben Sie Hotel gebucht? Welche Tag der Ankunft und welche Tag Sie gehen?

Chus.

• Grupo Referencia: GRUPO BMW SERIE 8
    Arrival: 1/05/2015
    Departure: 3/05/2015
    Nights: 2
    Rooms: 10-15
    Price per person double room HB: 40,00 €
    Price per person double room FB: 50,00 €

Hola Chus.,

We are coming wth 7 cars from Germany (need parking lots) and we do need 6 double rooms HB.
    As we are arriving on Friday 30th already I tried to talk to the hotel staff by phone today in order
    to make reservations for 3 nights / 6 rooms HB but invain as there was nobody available speaking english.

So we would very much appreciate if you could give us a helping hand regarding the reservation
    of the 6 rooms with your special group rate from 30.04 - 03.05.2015 if possible.

B/Rgds
    Kuhni

• Hello Kuhni:

Ok. send me email the 6 names for the rooms to "chushercam@hotmail.com" and I book and you confirm, for 7 car parking no problem, just today I've been in the hotel for parking, we an area to ourselves and all rooms overlooking the sea.

RESERVE: 6 DOUBLE ROOM HALF BOARD

Arrival: April 30
    Departure: May 3
    OK?

Ok. enviame por correo electrónico los 6 nombres para las habitaciones a "chushercam@hotmail.com" y hago la reserva y te lo confirmo, para el parking de 7 coches no hay problema, hoy justamente he estado en el hotel para ver el parking, tenemos una zona para nosotros solos y todas las habitaciones con vistas al mar.

RESERVO: 6 HABITACIONES DOBLE MEDIA PENSIÓN

Llegada: 30 de abril
    Salida: 03 de mayo
    ¿Ok?

Chus.

• Hola Chus.,

Thank you very much for your help.
    Here are the names:

Double room HB equipped with a [TABLE="class: tblf1 tblf-fullwidth tblf-alternate"]

[tr]

[td][/td]

[TD="class: isRelinked"]double bed[/TD]

[/tr]

[/TABLE]
    1) Thomas + Sabine Engl
    2) Rainer + Diana Witt
    3) Armin + Lucia Salat
    4) Peter Fischernich + ??

Double room HB equipped with
    2 single beds
    5) H.-P. Kuhnke + ??
    6) Marc Vorbrüggen + ??

B/Rgds
    Kuhni

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!