30th Anniversary Worldwide T-Shirts NOW AVAILABLE

• I just received word from Queensboro that the WORLDWIDE 30TH ANNIVERSARY SHIRTS are completed and ready to order. E31 organizations are listed on the back of the shirt, and the E31 logo is on the front. BMWCCAE31 is hosting the ordering so everyone will have a centralized ordering place. Both long and short sleeve T-shirts are available. An initial printing has been done for inventory, and will be replenished as shirts are ordered.

Here are the ordering steps:

1. Go here http://bmwccae31.qbstores.com

2. See the : "Click here for E31 printed 30th Anniversary Tees" and click on "here"

3. It will take you to the pictures and ordering information!

For orders outside of the US, Queensboro will get find out additional shipping costs.

Here are photoshopped pictures:

Short Sleeve:

Long Sleeve:

BMW 850 CSi
    BMW 8er.org Clubs International (B8CI) Board Representative, USA and North America
    Editor, E31 NEWS International E31 Newsletter

• Ran through the order process but the webstore is clearly not too familiar with international orders...

Zitat

Shipping to this country will be at Cost! This mean that we will charge you the same amount that we will spend for shipping!

Resulting charges will only be applied to your order balance after your approval and before your order ships.

I also get a warning when going from step 2 to 3 in the checkout process. It does not like something in non-US addresses but it's not a blocking error.

Zitat

Undefined variable: response in /var/www/qsc/5.0.0/web_5.0.0/slib/address_verification/ups/AddressValidation.php on line 127

• Revtor - what they are telling me is to complete the process with your address. They will then manually check on any additional postage for overseas shipping to your address and get back with you for the additional costs. They tell me they will only add any additional costs of actual expenses.

BMW 850 CSi
    BMW 8er.org Clubs International (B8CI) Board Representative, USA and North America

• For international orders, place your order and pay the US shipping costs. Queensboro will then take each individual order, weigh and check the international mailing costs for that country and address, then contact each individual with any additional charges.

Here is what the back says:

BMW E31 8 Series
    Worldwide 30th Anniversary 1989-2019

Internationale 8er Gemeinschaft BMW & ALPINA E31 Club
    Club E31 Nederland
    BMWCCA E31 Chapter
    BMW Club 8 Serie France
    ClubE31 Italy
    BC 8’s
    ClubE31 Worldwide Owner’s Group
    SoCalEights
    Club E31 Sweden
    AZ 8’s
    Australian 8’s
    8er.org
    Club BMW Serie 8 Spain
    E31Club Russia
    8-Fest.org
    Southeast 8 Gathering
    Club E31 Norway
    8Coupe.com

BMW 850 CSi

• For international orders please do the following. International deliveries (outside the US)will require some additional manual services.
    Here are steps for international customers:

1. Place your order and fill out the information
    2. The international customers will apply their address, but select "N/A" for the STATE field.
    3. This will then prompt them to select their country. If they don't have a US state, our system then realizes they are then non-US or international.
    4. At this point, amessage is displayed that informs them final delivery fees will be provided ata later date. We don't have automation in place to assess charges for international shipping, duties, etc.

There is a “comment” option during check out and order confirmation. Anything provided therewill receive individual attention from customer service as the order is processed. Customers outside the US should place their complete address and international phone number in this space in addition to filling out the order. Queensboro will call or email you directly with any additional international shipping costs to request consent to charge the amount due once we have the information.

BMW 850 CSi

• I got feedback from Alex from Queensboro, recently.
    He announeced $ 44.10 shipping cost which is pretty surprising as it's the highest amount I ever had for an apperal order from US....

Are there any other ideas for saving shipping cost?

Cheers!
    Stefan

• Same here but shipping to Belgium is even more expensive: $64.10 (I did order 2 though)! And that's without import duties and taxes here in Belgium (+21% VAT over articles+shipping + 12 EUR customs clearance costs). That's one hell of an expensive t-shirt...

I've ordered quite a few t-shirts from the US in the past but shipping was never more than the t-shirt.

• Yes, same experience and we also need to pay taxes afterwards in addition... 19%.
    It's sad, but to be honest, this is not worth a T-Shirt.

But I still don't get the point of this expensive shipping fees....
    It never was that high in the past... :motz:

• I was quoted $74.55 for shipping to the UK - beat that! I really wanted to support the cause but that is just too expensive. I can ship 25Kg to the US for less than that....

• Timm….but those shirts are really heavy :)

PM me.

BMW 850 CSi

• I just placed an order, now I dread the shipping is going to make me cancel.

Not the first I have heard of insane shipping prices. Last year I was buying a small electronic gadget from the US, the gadget was 52usd, got quoted 93usd in shipping.
    I actually sent them a mail and said that this had to be a mistake, sadly, that was not the case.
    I ended up taking by business elsewhere.

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

• PM me directly Timm and Egil. I am checking on alternative shipping, so hopefully it will be a lot less. I had no idea the company would charge so much.

Roger

BMW 850 CSi

• Zitat von huldra66;142091

Roger

I might ask you the same favor , but in case mine and Egils can be sent in same pakage:winkwink:

Absolutely. Let me know the number of shirts and I will check.

BMW 850 CSi

• I wonder how they calculate shipping, seems to be like a lottery.

Terje and I made the same order (two T-shorts and 1 long sleeve).
    Terje got quoted $54.55, I got quoted $61.25 and we live about 4 kilometers from each other !!!

The company is currently assessing if they can ship both orders in one shipment.

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!