Anyone looking for a mint, low mileage 850i

• Hi there Graham,

You're right, really it's very noice but unfortunately out of Great Britain it's hard to sell cause of right hand driver. But it's a queen of the buties.

Good luck and have a nice week end.

Joseph

• Thank you for your kind words Joseph

• Hi Graham in case you're around...
    Assuming your stunning car was sold in 2019...adding a quick note here just in case fate delayed the sale till 2021.
    best wishes
    Burn

• Zitat von BBMatic;152332

Hi Graham in case you're around...
    Assuming your stunning car was sold in 2019...adding a quick note here just in case fate delayed the sale till 2021.
    best wishes
    Burn

Hello Matey,

Yup, still around and pop in from time to time. It's always a bit livelier when you are about and I enjoyed the catch up with Sandwich who has taken a big step in relocating to Scotland.

Over the years I have from time to time had dark thoughts about selling and was genuinely contemplating it in my first post. I have now owned her for 23 years and will not offer her anymore but if someone should ever express interest I would consider it. My only other dream car is a C2 Corvette and my budget just doesn't quite get there!!

Notwithstanding the dark thoughts, one thing that always played on my mind was Sandwiches relentless piss taking about my 16" original wheels; he just couldn't avoid having a dig:). Well I hope he reads this because he will be pleased to know that I am now running a nice set of staggered 18" Bayern Multi's that seem to be getting a bit of attention. Sandwich, if you are reading this I would like to thank you:adore: and will send photo if requested but these are pretty tasty.

8er.org/forum/index.php?attachment/46185/8er.org/forum/index.php?attachment/46186/

With the interesting emissions news about London I do hope you find another car BB. It is great that ex 8ers still frequent this forum, says a lot:top:

Look after yourself bud.

Cheers
    Graham

• Hi Graham & thanks for the reply. I'm really glad you're well.

A little surprisingly my wife is very receptive to the idea of another 8. I've mulled over other options. It has been a long time since I enjoyed driving around.
    I saw one on Car & Classic that I really was tempted by, but it had sold. I've noticed I'm a maximalist when it comes to 8s these days, i mean colour/ interior wise I tend to favour bolder choices. At this moment I'm really hoping something comes up which might test the collective willpower. As time passed these last few years obviously I doubted more & more if a chance of a return will arise. Your comments are noted about your 8er and while I know how you feel, & wouldn't feel right making an approach I undoubtedly would be interested in such a beauty.
    Personally speaking I feel more balanced these days and ready for whatever demands owning another 8 would make on me. It is a possibility but feels a bit odd even acknowledging the fact. I have a feeling it will happen I'm just not sure if it'll be this cycle or 1-2 years hence.
    Having thoughts about living outside London at which time, an 8er would be a no-brainer.
    thanks for reply and see you around i hope!!

• Zitat von Nifty50;152336

It is great that ex 8ers still frequent this forum

The European sections of this site are the best! I often spend quite some time catching up on all manner of topics. not always just the cars.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!