(E) Tuning G-Power

• G-POWER Bodywork

G-POWER body parts not only improve aerodynamics but also offer a sporting and elegant appearance of your car.
    Available for all models, the bodywork programm is subdivided into two design lines.
    On one hand to emphasize the styling of the BMW series, on the other hand to give your BMW an individual appearance.
    The fastening will be carried out – according to standard – on all mounting points and is made of lightweight materials as Kevlar or GFG, providing the possibility of easy repairing at small damages.

G-POWER Hood (Bonnet) with air admission B12
    Carbon fibre (weight advantage of approx. 25 - 30 kg)
    (Assembly-time ~ 2 hours)

• [COLOR="Navy"]G-POWER Braking system[/COLOR]

It is not only the performance which is important – especially at high speeds achieved by G-POWER EVO III engines - a high decelaration is required.
    The G-POWER braking systems are especially developed according to the car type and have been tested on the “Nürburgring” race track.
    A great problem at braking is the “fading” (knocking in the steering wheel).
    In order to avoid this problem, larger brake discs with special saddles and brake pads were developed for the front axcle, as well as special brake fluids.
    According to the car model G-POWER supplies a front and rear axle system consisting of brake discs, brake saddles, special brake pads, Stahlflex brake hoses as well as brake fluid.

G-POWER sport brake system GP1V, front axle
    4-pot Brembo brake saddle with 2-piece perforated brake disc, dimension 380 / 32 mm, incl. Stahlflex hoses and brake disc chamber, BMW E31 8series models starting at 90 tracking dist. 17 mm, *tracking distance = required braking distance between braking saddle and rim. Min. 19. Depending on wheel type, a track widening might be necessary.
    (Assembly-time ~ 4 hours)

G-POWER sport brake system GP2V, front axle
    4-pot Brembo brake saddle with 2-piece perforated brake disc, dimension 322 / 32 mm, incl. Stahlflex hoses and brake disc chamber, BMW E31 8series models starting at 90 tracking dist. 17 mm. Depending on wheel type, a track widening might be necessary.

• [COLOR="Navy"]G-POWER Clutch (amplified)[/COLOR]

Particularly for supercharged cars (as the G-POWER compressor cars EVO II and EVO III), G-POWER offers for these high requirements a particular clutch basing on parts of Fichtel & Sachs - meeting with the special requirements of today’s sport engines.
    The amplified clutch of G-POWER is made exactly for customers who want to keep their habits in operating the clutch as they are used to with the series version.
    For these customers we offer the GPS clutch sets, consisting of three pieces.
    The advantage of this clutch is that the rubbing discs, consisting of organic materials, are able to keep the pedal pressure despite of higher pressure on the clutch plate.
    These clutches can be used for performance upgraded cars (performance upgrade until 40 %).
    The GPR clutch sets are especially for supercharged cars, offering them a bit more pedal pressure and being designed for performance increases until 80 per cent. Special models on request.

G-POWER clutch set GP R - E31 850i/850Ci/850Csi amplified
    Consisting of pressure plate (with changed pressure features), amplified racing clutch disc and corresp. bearings, e.g. for EVO II kits.
    (Assembly-time ~ 5 hours)

G-POWER clutch set GP S - E31 840i amplified
    Consisting of pressure plate, amplified clutch disc and corresp. bearings, e.g. for EVO kits.

• [COLOR="Navy"]G-POWER Compressor engines[/COLOR]

The G-POWER compressor engines are the principal items of our developments.
    Since 1994 G-POWER has been market leading, e. g. in the area of compressors for the M3-engine, and meanwhile is offering for every 6- and 8-cylinder-engine an economical, practical concept.
    At the EVO II grades the conversion is done on the standard series engine with a maximum loading pressure of 0.35 thru 0.45 bars (depending on the engine type).
    The EVO grades II and III have to be installed in our workshop including the modification of the engine, according to car type.
    Due to the extensive experience of the last years, G-POWER offers you one year of guarantee on the conversion of a new car without any limit on the driven kilometers.
    The servicing as well as all other controls can furthermore be carried out by your BMW-partner.

G-POWER Supercharger kit EVO S 4.4K
    for automatic- or manual transmission. Conversion of 4.4l series engine (to be carried out at G-POWER Germany).
    Output: 272kW (370hp), 0.35 bar boost pressure, consisting of: Integrated G-POWER supercharger G21 in series strap-drive, with high-performance centrifugal clutch for declutching in neutral, G-POWER sport air filter, air intake pipe (intaking system), adjustment of the engine electronic and G-POWER logo.

Recommended auxilliary equipment: Optimized G-POWER stainless-steel rear silencer and G-POWER speedo up to 300 km/h (speedo required for TÜV-inspection).
    Output: 272kW (370hp) / 5950 r.p.m. Max. torque: 530 Nm / 3450 r.p.m. V-Max: more than 280 km/h 0-100 km/h: 6,0 sec.
    (Assembly-time ~ 25 hours)

G-POWER Supercharger kit EVO I 4.4K
    manual transmission.
    Conversion of 4.4l series engine (to be carried out at G-POWER Germany).
    Output: 295kW (400hp), 0.45 bar boost pressure, consisting of: Integrated G-POWER supercharger G21 in series strap-drive, with high-performance centrifugal clutch for declutching in neutral, G-POWER sport air filter, air intake pipe, aluminium air cooler, stainless-steel air way pipe, adjustment of the engine electronic and G-POWER logo.
    Recommended auxilliary equipment: Optimized G-POWER stainless-steel rear silencer and G-POWER speedo up to 300 km/h (speedo required for TÜV-inspection).
    Output: 295kW (400hp) / 5980 r.p.m. Max. torque: 570 Nm / 3550 r.p.m. V-Max: more than 290 km/h 0-100 km/h: 5,5 sec.
    (Assembly-time ~ 30 hours)

• [COLOR="Navy"]G-POWER Metal catalysts[/COLOR]

Metal catalysts for the reduction of the exhaust emissions of supercharged vehicles have been specially developed for the compressor engines of the G-POWER compressor engine series.

G-POWER metal catalyst - RS - E31
    2 racing metal catalysts (optimized exhaust flow) incl. funnels, linking pipes (to be welded in). Universal kit only export.
    (Assembly-time ~ 3 hours)

[COLOR="Navy"]G-POWER Oilcooling[/COLOR]
    G-POWER offers this additional cooling for supercharged cars with high torques and high top speeds, especially for racing tracks and high performance compressor engines.
    This universal-cooling-set consists of a temperature controlled gear-change, oil-cooling connections and hoses, as well as small parts needed for the assembly.
    If the temperature rises to more than 100 degrees the additional cooling switches on, in order to avoid the wear and tear of the gearbox.
    These sets are available especially for differential cooling and transmission cooling (see car list).

G-POWER rear-axle differential cooling
    Consisting of oil-cooler, pump, hoses and oil-temperature control unit, universal kit.

[COLOR="Navy"]G-POWER Sport air filter[/COLOR]
    G-POWER sport air filters offer a better air permeability (and performance increase) in contrary to the conventional paper air filters.
    An important advantage of this filter is that it can be cleaned (e.g. at inspections).

G-POWER sport air filter 840i
    With more air permeability and oil-impregnated cotton, cleaning possible
    (Assembly-time ~ 0.5 hours)

G-POWER sport air filter 850i incl. CSI
    Available as a set of 2 pcs./each. With more air permeability and oil-impregnated cotton, cleaning possible.

• [COLOR="Navy"]G-POWER Performance kits[/COLOR]
    The performance kits of G-POWER are I consisting of a sport air filter, G-POWER stainless steel sport exhaust and an adjusted engine management.
    These performance kits are a cost effective optimization and performance upgrading for all gasoline driven cars with manual or automatic transmission.
    The performance upgrade amounts here to 5 thru 15 per cent, depending on car type and equipment. The assembly can be done within one day and will be approved by the TUV on the spot.
    The performance upgrade applies to the whole engine speed range and also increases the torque.

G-POWER performance kit 840i GP44
    Basis 840i - plus approx.12kW (16hp), consisting of sport air filter, motronic adjustment, G-POWER stainless-steel rear silencer.

G-POWER performance kit 850i GP50/54
    Basis 850i - plus approx.14kW (18hp), consisting of sport air filter, motronic adjustment, G-POWER stainless-steel rear silencer.

• [COLOR="Navy"]G-POWER Release of V-Max[/COLOR]
    Especially for all cars being restricted to a top speed of 250 km/h G-POWER offers an adjusted engine management to take out the speed limiter.

G-POWER Release of V-Max speed limiter BMW E31 840i
    Motronic adjustment: original 250 km/h - modified 284 km/h.

G-POWER Release of V-Max speed limiter BMW E31 850i / 850CSI
    Motronic adjustment: original 250 km/h - modified 290 km/h.

• [COLOR="Navy"]G-POWER Sport exhausts [/COLOR]
    For more than 20 years, G-POWER has been established on the market, and trends within the branch have been translated into action quickly and consequently.
    Now, we are sellling our G-POWER exhaust systems on the whole European continent as well as in Far East and in the USA. G-POWER, well-known as DTM-stainless steel exhaust manufacturer, meanwhile distributes not only products for BMW, but also for vehicles of the brands of Audi, VW, DB, Porsche and even Lotus.
    Developing our "High End" silencers, an extravagant appearance, extraordinary sound as well as a certain performance increase and of course uncompromising quality have been very important targets. The well-known G-POWER "Medium Sound" provides your car with a certain personalization.
    Therefore it is important to produce "individual" silencers according to your wishes in appearance and sound. G-POWER has many years of experience in racing sports and G-POWER sport exhaust systems have contributed to many victories of motor sport cars.
    Trust in our experience and the extraordinary quality of G-POWER Exhaust Systems.

G-POWER rear silencer left/right on series BMW E31 840i - Medium-Sound
    Coupe. Only for export, tailpipe varieties: GP 9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16/23/24/17/23/24. Assembly only at the workshop of G-POWER.

G-POWER rear silencer left/right on series BMW E31 850i - Medium-Sound
    Coupe. Only for export, tailpipe varieties: GP 9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16/23/24/17/23/24. Assembly only at the workshop of G-POWER.

G-POWER rear silencer left/right on series BMW E31 850Csi - Medium-Sound

• [COLOR="Navy"]G-POWER Suspension [/COLOR]
    Especially regarding the sport suspensions the correct set up is one of the most important features.
    The G-POWER sport suspensions are developed and tested under conditions similar to races.
    The lowering by 40 mm’s, e.g. for an G-3 suspension kit, is sporty and taut, but still offers by the large remaining spring movement enough suitability for everyday’ s use particularly for very enthusiastic drivers.
    Due to the short spring movement remaining, 60 mm suspensions have a sporty, taut set-up.
    Especially for customers with high lowering rates with enough spring movement remaining and therefore a very comfortable adjustment, G-POWER offers the RS-spring strut suspension (also see in the product overview under lowering and adjustable suspension.)

G-POWER sport suspension G8 V8
    lowering 30/25mm, consisting of 4 suspension springs and sport shock absorbers,
    not possible for cars with with with electronic-controlled shock absorbers or rear-axle steering!

G-POWER sport suspension G8 V8
    lowering 55/30mm, consisting of 4 suspension springs and sport shock absorbers,
    not possible for cars with with with electronic-controlled shock absorbers or rear-axle steering!

G-POWER sport suspension G8 V12
    lowering 30/25mm, consisting of 4 suspension springs and sport shock absorbers, not possible for cars with with with electronic-controlled shock absorbers or rear-axle steering!
    (Assembly-time ~ 6 hours)

G-POWER sport suspension G8 V12
    lowering 55/30mm, consisting of 4 suspension springs and sport shock absorbers,
    (Assembly-time ~ 6 hours)

G-POWER sport suspension G8 special, for 19/20 conversion
    lowering on request, consisting of 4 suspension springs and sport shock absorbers,
    not possible for cars with with with electronic-controlled shock absorbers or rear-axle steering!Only at G-POWER.
    (Assembly-time ~ 9 hours)

[COLOR="Navy"]G-POWER Tracking spacers[/COLOR]
    G-POWER offers distance discs from 5 thru 30 mm’s especially made of aluminium (low weight).
    To improve the optical appearance once again these discs can be placed under the series rims, or the G-POWER wheels. Also included in our programme is an anti-theft device with extended bolts for the distance discs.

G-POWER tracking spacers / 1 set per axle - 840i until 850i incl. CSi
    5mm distance disc, with interior centering, outer centering - on request, offset limit 6, wheel bolts have to be ordered separately!
    (Assembly-time ~ 0.7 hours)

10mm distance disc, with interior centering, outer centering - on request, offset limit 6, wheel bolts have to be ordered separately!

15mm distance disc, with interior centering, outer centering - on request, offset limit 6, wheel bolts have to be ordered separately!

20mm distance disc, with interior centering, outer centering - on request, offset limit 6, wheel bolts have to be ordered separately!

25mm distance disc, with interior centering, outer centering - on request, offset limit 6, wheel bolts have to be ordered separately!

G-POWER wheel bolt set
    5 pieces - 30 mm shaft length for 5mm distance discs
    (Assembly-time ~ 0.0 hours)

G-POWER wheel bolt set
    5 pieces - 35 mm shaft length for 10mm distance discs

G-POWER wheel bolt set
    5 pieces - 40 mm shaft length for 15mm distance discs

G-POWER wheel bolt set
    5 pieces - 45 mm shaft length for 20mm distance discs

G-POWER wheel bolt set
    5 pieces - 50 mm shaft length for 25mm distance discs

G-POWER wheel bolt set - anti-theft device
    4 pieces - 30 mm shaft length for 5mm distance discs

4 pieces - 35 mm shaft length for 10mm distance discs

4 pieces - 40 mm shaft length for 15mm distance discs

4 pieces - 45 mm shaft length for 20mm distance discs

4 pieces - 50 mm shaft length for 25mm distance discs

• [COLOR="Navy"]G-POWER Wheels[/COLOR]

G-POWER wheel set Daytona I for BMW 8series E31 840i - 850i rim dimension 18 inches
    Available in sizes: 8 x 18 ", 9.5 x 20".
    front axle 9,5 x 20 offset 15 with 245/40-20, rear axle 9,5 x 20 offset 15 with 275/45-20 conditions acc. to nos.: 3,4,10.
    Only with G-POWER G8 suspension.
    Wheel bolts and tracking spacers are required !
    (Assembly-time ~ 1 hour)

G-POWER wheel set Daytona II for BMW 8series E31 840i - 850i rim
    Front axle 8,5 x 18 offset 14 with 245/40-18, rear axle 10 x 18 offset 19 with 275/35-18. Conditions: acc. to nos.: 3,4

Front axle 8,5 x 19 offset 15 with 255/40-19, rear axle 8,5 x 19 offset 15 with 295/35-19. Only with G-POWER G8 suspension.

Front axle 8,5 x 19 offset 15 with 255/40-19, rear axle 10 x 19 offset 19 with 295/35-19. Conditions: acc. to nos.: 3,4,7,8. Only with G-POWER G8-suspension.

One-piece design, margin silver polished, wheel bolts have to be ordered separately!
    (Assembly-time ~ 1 hour)

G-POWER wheel set Styling II for BMW 8 series E31 840i - 850i
    Front axle 8,5 x 18 offset 16 with 245/40-18, rear axle 8,5 x 18 offset 16 with 245/40-18

Front axle 8,5 x 18 offset 16 with 245/40-18, rear axle 9,5 x 18 offset 19 with 275/35-18. Conditions: acc. to nos.: 3,4

Front axle 8,5 x 19 offset 15 with 255/40-19, rear axle 8,5 x 19 offset 15 with 255/40-19. Only with G-POWER G8 suspension.

Front axle 8,5 x 19 offset 15 with 255/40-19, rear axle 9,5 x 19 offset 19 with 295/35-19. Conditions: acc. to nos.: 3,4,7,8.
    Only with G-POWER G8 suspension.

One-piece design, margin silver polished, wheel bolts have to be ordered separately!
    (Assembly-time ~ 1 hour)

• [COLOR="Navy"]G-POWER Interior equipment[/COLOR]

The G-POWER interior equipments are developed due to driver's requirements and ergonomical needs.
    Sporting and relaxed driving. High-quality leather equipments.
    We only are using leather goods especially made for us, such as Kjerba napa leather exclusively made for the automobiles interior equipments.
    With the special design at the side seams in two colours - and also with the special design of the Alcantara with G-POWER Logo on the seat the G-POWER leather equipments make real pleasure not only by their incredible appearance, but also as far as quality is concerned.

G-POWER handbrake lever knob GP-Sport
    aluminium well-polished, lenticular G-POWER logo.

G-POWER gear lever knob GP-Sport
    aluminium well-polished, lenticular G-POWER logo.

G-POWER handbrake lever knob GP-Sport
    individually manufactured in original G-POWER Kjerba leather.

G-POWER gear lever knob GP-Sport
    individually manufactured in original G-POWER Kjerba leather, lenticular G-POWER logo.

G-POWER pedals - GP-Racing
    aluminium eloxated, for manual transmission cars, 3 pcs. universal part with G-POWER logo.
    (Assembly-time ~ 1 hour)

G-POWER pedals - GP-Racing
    aluminium eloxated, for auto transmission cars, 2 pcs. universal part with G-POWER logo.
    (Assembly-time ~ 1 hour)

G-POWER foot rest GP-Racing
    ergonomic support in aluminium eloxated. universal part with G-POWER logo.
    (Assembly-time ~ 0.7 hour)

G-POWER floor mats
    4-pcs., made of high-quality velours colour: charcoal-grey/G-POWER logo silver-grey
    (Assembly-time ~ 0.0 hour)

G-POWER steering wheel leather cover
    individually manufactured in original G-POWER Kjerba leather.
    (Assembly-time ~ 1 hour)

G-POWER speedometer extension to 300 km/h for 840i
    Handmade special production, incl.. module for adjustment of speed measuring. Original-speedo required by G-POWER.
    Lighting in OEM-quality. Colour: black, further colours upon request.

G-POWER speedometer extension to 300 km/h for 850i
    Handmade special production, incl.. module for adjustment of speed measuring. Original-speedo required by G-POWER.
    Lighting in OEM-quality. Colour: black, further colours upon request.

G-POWER partial leather equipment
    Individually manufactured in original G-POWER Kjerba leather, seats incl. headrests, inner door coverings (middle part).
    (Assembly-time ~ 16 hours)

G-POWER completeleather equipment
    Individually manufactured in original G-POWER Kjerba leather,seats incl. headrests, inner door coverings (complete), partial leather covering of the dashboard.
    (Assembly-time ~ 34 hours)

G-POWER completeleather equipment
    Individually manufactured in original G-POWER Kjerba leather, seats incl. headrests, inner door coverings (complete), complete leather covering of the dashboard, alkantara ceiling.
    (Assembly-time ~ 34 hours)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!