M Tech Bodykit and Mirrors For Sale

• I have a used M Tech front spoiler and rear diffuser for sale. The front spoiler is in good condition but it does need slight plastic welding on the left hand side, easy job for a good bodyshop. The rear diffuser is in near perfect condion. The parts retail for approx £1000 new from the dealer but i will accept £400.

I also have a set of genuine M Tech mirrors (electric and heated but NOT memory) that were supplied by mistake. The dealer has taken them back but is asking me to sell them if i can because they had been painted (Bright Red) before they realised that they didn't have the memory function. Price on request.

I am based in the UK and i would prefer if the parts were to be collected from my address in Glasgow. Please feel free to call me on 07779992613.

Regards

Pardeep

• M-Tech Mirrors

Pardeep,

How much for the M-Tech Mirrors? I live in the US.
    Also, do you have the front plate bracket and two side pieces available for sale?

-Thanx!

email: emanony@aol.com, add M-Tech to subject line as it may lost in my spam folder.

• Zitat von MK;64736

Hi Pardeep
    Do happen to have the entire front nose cone and spoiler up for sale?
    Regards
    Mat

Mat, you may not have noticed but the original thread from Pardeep is 5 years old and his status is shown as "guest" meaning probably not a member now.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!