850i ignition wires

• Anybody out there know where you can order a new set of ignition wires for a '91 850i? The plug caps on mine are brittle and broken. BMW wants $1200 for a new set. I'm hoping someone knows where I can get a set at a better price. Thanks.

• I have the right side new in the package I'll sell you for $160. I ordered them from BMA. The'll sell you the other side for $175 ish. They are Belkin, one of the OEM manufacturers. My car, like most 8 series has Beru wires. One side was replaced by a dealer and I am holding out for Beru's for the other side. I bought Beru's before from a foreign auto chain called BAP in Arizona before for my 750, they were $190 a side.

• Check with BMP out of Texas. I got a set of 8mm wires for my 850 for about $400/ $200 per side.

• Oops, I was mistaken on the brand of wires. They say "Karlyn" on the package, but the wires themselves, or at least the end caps, say "Bremi".

Those are from BMA, and seem identical to the Beru ones.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!