Parting Out 1993 850 ci Many Good Parts Still

• I am parting a 1993 850 Ci That was a recovered theft. They took the passengers side door and all the front sheet metal, ohter than that the car is very complete and VERY NICE. I had planned to rebuild the car but a severe lack of time prevents me from doing so. I had planned to put most of the parts on Ebay but felt it only right to give first dibs to the people who have a true passion for the 850. So please feel free to contact me at 1fastford@comcast.net or call me at (816) 695-6898. The car is in Kansas City Missouri (USA). I am willing to do what ever I can to help supply the parts needed to those in need of them. The car is dark grey with black leather interior and the V-12 Of course. The car is This Is as I said Very Nice so please feel free top contact me with your request and "I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your time and I look foward to hearing from you. Thanks Sean. :roll: Photos are avaible upon request !!

• milage on car is 35,569 I forgot to include that

The milage on car is 35,569 I forgot to include that.

• I ordered a head liner and a door actuator from him (Sean) back in Oct. 2004. I paid him in full and to this day, I never received my parts! He was nice at first, but after a while, he kept making up excuses and finally never replied back. I'm too far away to file any sort of lawsuit or take any action. I hope carma catches up with him. If he's still around on the boards, perhaps under a different name, becareful!

Cheers,

John P.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!