2004-09-05 - UK - Possible Brooklands Meet???

• I received this this morning. Anyone interested?

Hi All,

I have recently taken over as Southern Coupe organiser and the following information is related to a big event I am organising at Brooklands Motor Museum on the 5th September. For those of you who have already received this message I apologise, and for those of you that don't know about it, I hope you can make yourself available. To answer how I have contacted you, the e-mail details were passed onto me from the Car Club Database. Please see the message below.

Just a quick reminder of the Coupe Fest I have organised at Brooklands motor Museum on Sunday 5th September. The day starts at 10am and will go on for most of the day. Unfortunately my information I gave to the club was lost and consequently the event was not mentioned in the club magazine. Thus we have very little marketing for this event which will obviously affect numbers. So I hope most of you can support this event and make it a day to remember. If you know anybody or meet anyone who owns a big coupe BMW please encourage them to come down. I am a little limited in time to do much more marketing as I go on holiday tomorrow, but I return on the first and will spend that week finalising plans with the museum and getting everything organised.

I hope to see you all soon in your gleaming cars.

Kind Regards

James Sohl
    Southern Coupe Organiser

http://635csi.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/page6.html

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!