Sports mirrors

• Hello guys... long time no speak!

Been busy on the audio side of things at the mo and not been around much but hoping everybody still visits here.

I have a pair of mint condition csi sport mirrors in arktic silver. They are complete with motors, looms and brand new glasses.

Want about £250 for them. If no body is interested I will just stick them on ebay.

T

• Hi ya Tee

was wondering where the **** you've been, are you at Gaydon this year??

There were 2 guys posting last week re csi mirrors, so do'nt think you'll have em for long, !!

All the best buddy, See you next month????????????

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Hi Steve

Yes I should be at Gaydon next month. Car will probably be in bits but hey, it spends most its life like that.

Regarding the mirrors guys, are there any give aways as to the memory function??? They were given to me. I know they are off a right hand drive car but as to the memory function I do not know.

BLK eye has first refusal, then paul_m and then Aaliyah724.

tee

• It would be a shame if your very shinny beast won't be parked next to mine once more!!!!!!!!!!!, i have recently polished her with Zaino wax, and i swear shes as good as yours was last august,!!

See you soon dude.

• Not sure how you'd check the memory function other than plugging them in to try it! The tilt down when reversing depends on this hence why I want to keep it.

If there are part numbers on there, it should be possible to match them. I don't know where they're printed though:

Right-hand drive 850CSi M-tech memory mirrors:
    LEFT 51162253837
    RIGHT 51162253838

Right-hand drive 850CSi M-tech non-memory mirrors:
    LEFT 51162253833
    RIGHT 51162253834

Left-hand drive 850CSi M-tech memory mirrors:
    LEFT 51162253835
    RIGHT 51162253836

Left-hand drive 850CSi M-tech non-memory mirrors:
    LEFT 51162253831
    RIGHT 51162253832

Hope that's of some use! Keep us updated with the sale process, i.e. if/when BLKeye sends the payment.
    Paul.

• Mirrows

Sorry for the delayed response but I will have to pass because I have a LHD car so I assume that the RDH euro version wont fit. But if anybody out there has a set of LHD CSI mirrows let me know because I am still looking.( if the RHD mirrows fit let me know but I dont believe they will) nice find to the next buyer.

Thanks

BLK EYE

• I have contacted the guy I got them off today and he assures me they were off a car with the memory function.

So as blk eye has pulled out paul_m has first refusal.

Tee

• Are the mirror bodies not the same ?, i would have thought so !

then just swop the inner motors and buy new glasses, These babies are becoming as rare as rocking horse dung, so at £200 + I'd be tempted to have a go .

2yrs previous i got mine from the stealers for £530 !!!!!!!!!! ouch

• Nice one, I'll definitely take them - quite difficult to find these mirrors from RHD cars and seeing that there are different part numbers for LHD and RHD then I don't fancy taking the chance on LHD ones (don't have the expertise to "make" them fit LOL). Not sure if the motors can be swapped either, I'd expect them to be different due to the M mirrors being smaller.

If you want to drop me an e-mail paul_morga@yahoo.co.uk we can sort out the details.

Anyone got an idea of expected painting cost?

Cheers
    Paul.

• Didn't get your mail, but the topic reply notification came through ok :?

Can you try again, or just use the PM system (if I can suss that out!).

Cheers
    Paul.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!