Sports mirrors

• TBH I prefer the original look so probably wouldn't go for any body parts more extravagant than the CSi stuff. But if you have a pic post it up or mail it and I'll consider it. Don't really have any more spare cash though, just bought some new wheels too!

Cheers
    Paul.

• When I bought the car It already had an AC Schnitzer front spoiler on it. Then I found a full kit for sale that had been painted to go on a guys car then his engine blew up so he sold the car off cheap.
    So I bought this kit of him and fitted it all less the front spoiler as I already had one on there.
    This means that it is brand new, painted in calypso red but never fitted. I still have the fitting kit for it in the bag.
    These used to retail for about £750 and you can even get them any more, so this is a rare item. I was keeping it as a spare but space in the garage is tight nowadays so I might get rid of it but I am not going to sell it cheap because I know it is a sought after item.

PM me an offer if you are interested.

Tee

• Hi 8's, I am still trying to get info on CSI mirrows I bagged out on the RHD because I was told that they dont fit a LHD is this true help.

If this is incorrect I am still interested in the RHD mirrows.

BLK EYE

PS car is going to the paint shop this week

• I was also told that RHD and LHD are different, the reason being that the mounting angles are different due to the viewpoint from which you look into each mirror being different. This makes sense as the driver's side will need to angle out more because you're closer to it, and the driver's side is obviously opposite with RHD/LHD. Try sitting in the passenger seat and looking in the mirrors to see what I mean. The part numbers for LHD and RHD mirrors are different which also implies this is correct.

For that reason I have passed up the chance to buy some mirrors from eBay Germany. They come up there reasonably often, so if you're looking for LHD mirrors it's worth keeping a look out. Many of the sellers can speak English which helps, I've bought some other items from there before - http://www.ebay.de

Paul.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!