Time to let the csi go

• I have put this in here as I am not selling yet just trying to gauge interest and price.

Most of you know the car, it is an Oxford Green csi with black leather.
    She has done 53000 miles and still has BMW extended warranty running.
    Some of you know I am a senior tech for BMW so if anything goes wrong with it, it is replaced immediately under warranty... handy!!
    This car is absolutely mint. It is slightly modified but EVERYTHING has been done properly and old parts kept to make reversal easier.

Modifications are:
    1. Full schnitzer kit excluding boot spoiler
    2. BMW M-tech boot spoiler
    3. 18" schnitzer wheels in gloss black (forged throwing stars also included)
    4. schnitzer lowering springs with bilstein dampers
    5. roof mounted shark fin with internal gps and gsm aerials
    6. full Hayward and Scott custom built exhaust system with de-cat
    7. slightly modified intake system (not max power k&n filters or anything)
    8. Clifford intelliguard 950 with remote start and pager system (this has been installed properly so has given me NO problems)
    9. momo steering wheel
    10. UUC short shift and gear knob

The sound system has come out and I can replace it with either the standard system of a system of choice.

It also includes the registration B5 OBM "850 BM"

I have probably missed alot out, but you get an idea.

Take alook at my website http://www.tristanward.co.uk

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK IT IS WORTH????

Tee

• Hi ya T

I probably know what your feeling about your 8, but mate, if you sell it what are you going to get !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, not a feckin E46 M3 i hope !!!!!!!!!

I've thought about selling my 8 and my work transport to get something like X5 4.6 which i could take to work and be suitable forpersonal use, but i really dont need to drive a vehicle that looks like a brick !!!!!!!!

I much prefer what i've got, i know i don't use her much but she always looks the biz when she comes out to play.

Your csi is a blinder,would suggest around £17k to £22k to the right enthusiast

Tee can you pm me with your mobile nr as i need to pick your brains over a problem with mine , which could be CLIFORD related !!!!!!!!!

all the best bud Steve P

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Looks like a great deal at 20K pounds>>>>>&gt

Beautiful Car....if I was in the UK Id be snapping it up mate!.
    With your ACSchnitzer kit how mamy cms front end clearance do you have ?
    I have Bilsteins and stock springs but want to lower the car....
    H&R seemingly lower it too much - how much will the Schnitzer springs lower my 850i?
    Can you help me find a set in the uk?
    Cheers Terence

Richard
    8)

Richard
    840 Ci Individual
    1995 factory CSi sport kit
    Ferrari 599 GT Red
    Hong Kong

• The ACS springs on my 840 lowered the car by 10mm, but I'm not sure if the 840CiS and 850CSi have the same ride height to begin with...

Birds installed mine.

"Rommel" - 1999 BMW 840Ci(A) Sport Individual - Alpina wheels, Alcon brakes, ACS/Dinan suspension
    "The Beast" - 2005 BMW-Alpina B5 Touring #007 - Malachite Green

• warranty????

I am considering the purchase of a 120k 1999 840csi still covered by th the bmw insured warranty which will expire in a couple of months.
    I was just wondering whether anyone thinks the 1513 gbp price for warranty renewal is a justifiable expense? i.e. What kind of things will they fix and what will they make you pay for ?
    Also has anyone converted their motor to gas? I would be interested to know who did it and what effect it has had.

thx,
    Jason

• Depends on the amount you plan to use it, but I'd certainly consider it - when the wiper linkage broke on my '99 840 last year, it cost £400! Even small things cost a bomb on these cars - it's not actually the engine/gearbox which generates the biggest bills, for once...

"Rommel" - 1999 BMW 840Ci(A) Sport Individual - Alpina wheels, Alcon brakes, ACS/Dinan suspension
    "The Beast" - 2005 BMW-Alpina B5 Touring #007 - Malachite Green

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!