2006-05-07 - UK - Hestercombe gardens BMW Meet Nr Taunton

• Not far off now so time to decide if you can make it :)

Last year the show was blessed with warm sunshine all day so we can only hope for a repeat :!::wink: but remember a packed lunch! not much to eat last time!.

I'll definatly be there, so see you there :?::?:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• 800 mile round trip :D 33.3 mpg is the average :D at one point i was tootaling along at 70mph and the trip computer was telling me 41.5 mpg :shock: .
    After that i just didn't believe the results, thinking that i may be needing a new computer ££££'s, but i left Watford with just over 3/4 tank & arrived home just under 1/4 remaining, comupter showing 120 miles worth of fuel left. :!: Now what i can't work out, is someone /thing playing tricks on me, or have i now got the most ecconomical V8 on the planet :!:

Had a bit of fun with a Saab turbo, :D after leaving a junction on the A30 and smoothly gaining speed about 60mph i noticed this saab coming like stink, quickly up the pace 80-90 but the bugger was still pulling closer so i did what any self respecting BM driver would do, an instant trip up to 125 certainly pissed on his parade (forgot tosay this section of road was uphill)
    but the power from 3000 revs is i would say50 -60% better than stock :D

See you soon if i've still got a license :wink:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!