WANTED: 850CSi right hand exhaust box......

• Anyone got a decent condition one lying around???

Was gonna go for a full stainless system, but due to some recent probs with my other cars, i'm running out of money, so need something that will do for now!!

Cheers.

p.s. also still after a rear right outer light cluster at a sensible price!!

• I believe Koala Motorsport in the US has a complete rear system from the (US spec) 850CSi they parted a few years ago. Email Brett -- brett [at] koalamotorsport.com to inquire.

• Cheers for the info, but i'm just looking for a quick fix at the mo!!!!

Got a guy over here that can sort out a proper custom system for me next year, but i need a box asap!!!!!

Still looking people, let me know!

• I think youre on a hiding to nothing here Rob :(

When i removed my perfectly good boxes, they were left behind at the garage for scrap :shock: However you never know :!:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• I tried FAB and they had neither :(

The guy on ebay is a nob!!!! There was a thread on here about him i think.
    He wants silly money for parts (may aswell buy from the stealers!) and will only sell through ebay.
    He only replied to one of my mails to tell me that i couldn't collect items, couldn't come and buy bits he hadn't listed yet and just to watch ebay!
    Shame 'cos he's fairly local to me!

Oh well - looks like i'll have to pay out proper money soon then!!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!