Compte rendu Meeting Normandie 2006

• Pas encore récupéré ma bleue (elle est verte quand il pleut, cad souvent aux meeting, saus celui de la Zafirette).

Par contre l'Alpina oui (après 2 mois)

Petite question, j'avais une garantie de un an (valable jusqu'en février 2007) sur l'Alpina et les turbos ont dû être remplacé. La facture s'élève à près de 5000 eur et la garantie en rembourse 350. Pourtant j'ai acheté la voiture chez un concessionnaire Alpina. :(

Pour ce qui est de la 8, j'attends toujours le radiateur... :?

A bientôt...

• Dear Friends,

Many thanks for the very, very nice time you have given us at the Normandie weekend. :D

Please let's do it again and also please come to us for a weekend, we will try to give you also a lot to talk about than ! :lol:

Warmest regards,

Dick & Gerrie

• J'espère bien que les bretons vont se réveiller et nous envahir.
    Dick nous propose de venir aux Pays Bas le pays des moulins à vent et du Gouda et je vous l'assure des plus belles filles du monde!!!
    Car les néerlandaises de Leiden sont vraiment délicieuses je me rapelle quand j'avais 18 ans. Il y avait que des bombes...Aujourd'hui elles doivent avoir pris quelques rides mais j'imagine toujours aussi ravissantes.
    a+
    Fabrice

Que la 8 soit avec vous!:driver:
    May the 8 be with you and for always!:winkwink:

Fabrice

• Bonjour Fabrice,

You give our friends a bad impression about my country !! 8)
    I've told you we don't go to the normal tourist places ! haha.

Our mills ? you have your own also, at our visit in Paris we saw on in Monmatre, so, please go there and see it again, ok? :lol:

Files, were I live we don't have them, so go to the wrong part of the country, and the last time I was in a file, it was on the way back from Paris, so you see, you are wrong. :wink:

And no, the cheese story, we know it already, also the tulip's, the wooden shoes, the coffeeshops, the mad guy who sticked his finger in the dyke, a.s.o., we should do better than that ! :roll:

Perhaps we should come again to you ? :D

Amitié,

Dick

E31, the road to go!:winkwink:
    Dick
    President BMW Club E31 Nederland
    President BMW 8er Clubs International(B8CI)
    President Federatie Nederlandse BMW Clubs(FNBC)
    President BMW Auto Clubs Nederland(BACN)

• Dick,

You want to keep your chicks for yourself!!! you little rascal/devil... :wink:
    I remember it is very true when i have been to Leiden i never saw so many pretty girls in a same day and a same street. I just could'nt keep my eyes shut, my head was spinning around!
    But like i said these girls might have wrinkles by now or at least one big in the bottom of her back!!!
    But if you want to join us there is no problem you are more than welcome since you are going to be the chairman of our group!!! lol
    Fabrice 8)8)8)

Que la 8 soit avec vous!:driver:
    May the 8 be with you and for always!:winkwink:

Fabrice

• Fabrice, Fabrice,
    You know I'm married ! 8)
    But I'll think there are some woman left, don't know for sure, because I don't look of course ! :shock:
    Warmest regards,

E31, the road to go!:winkwink:
    Dick
    President BMW Club E31 Nederland
    President BMW 8er Clubs International(B8CI)
    President Federatie Nederlandse BMW Clubs(FNBC)
    President BMW Auto Clubs Nederland(BACN)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!