Meeting Hollandais/Dutch meeting 20 - 22/04/07 AMENDMENT

• Eventhough the weekend had a bit of a downside for me, I enjoyed it very much. It's great to find out that so many of the 8 community are very nice people. Thanks everyone!!!!

• Dear 8ers,

Thank you very much for these moments spent with you. For those who say that dutchs are not welcoming it is a false idea. We have been in good hands with nice people in a nice country full of good manners... I just regret i didn't have the opportunity to meet dutch girls :P
    Thanks to Jan and Lars who drove all the way from sweeden and also to Peter + Tanya (Canada, a long way :shock: ) and Steve + Maria who made it through the channel and out of their island! :lol:
    Many thanks also to our belgian friends PE, Jean and Michel+wife who dared to go and meet their ennemies :shock::lol:
    Et merci à nos qq participants Français. Super meeting. Les autres ont raté qqchose mais ils se sont consolés avec leurs elections... Ils ont le 2eme tour pour confirmer!!!
    A bientôt sur les routes en 8...
    Fabrice

Que la 8 soit avec vous!:driver:
    May the 8 be with you and for always!:winkwink:

Fabrice

• You 8 Guys

Arrived home this Morning after our extended stay in Holland & Belgium.
    Many thanks Dick for your Involvement in making the weekend most enjoyable,it was nice to put faces to Names & hope to see you all again soon :D

My total milage was around 1700 miles or 2700 kilometres & the average fuel consumption was 33.6 miles per gallon or 8 litres per 100 kms Not bad for a 400 ps Beastie :lol: Eat your hearts out you V12 boys :lol:

Me & Peter Rice getting our hands Dirty :D Thanks Pete :wink:

• Hello Steve,

Nice you are back save and sound!

No thanks is needed, we have good memories of you and your wife and hope we see eachother on many occassions again(by you in GB?)! :D

When you have made other photo's and you are able to send me some, please do, I'll see that they are published on our site or magazin.

See you soon again!

E31, the road to go!:winkwink:
    Dick
    President BMW Club E31 Nederland
    President BMW 8er Clubs International(B8CI)
    President Federatie Nederlandse BMW Clubs(FNBC)
    President BMW Auto Clubs Nederland(BACN)

• je vois que ce meeting a ete une reussite et je regrette de ne pas avoir pu venir avec vous (toujours ma boite de vitesse) et je suis heureux de voir que notre amis dick utilise une de mes photos de notre sortie en Normandie comme signature.
    Bonne continuation à tous en esperant avoir la possibilité de venir vous voir aux journées techniques.bye.
    tristan

TiTi91 ( Tristan )
    Membre representant
    BMW Club Série 8 France
    :fight1:Membre Officiel de la Communauté Internationale Série 8:fight1:
    :conduite2: BMW 850IA (E31) 1991 :conduite2:
    Ford Mustang 2013
    SUZUKI GSX 750 F 1989

• Hello Tristan,

I did like the photo so much that I've put it on my signature, you have seen it correctly! :lol:

Now everyone can see that I also drive my car, not only showing it :!:

Perhaps next time you can come?

We are going also to PE in Belgium.

Dick

• Sorry but I am not here for the PE in belgium because I going in SPAIN and in the SOUTH of FRance at this date.I see you next time.
    Have a nice day.
    tristan

TiTi91 ( Tristan )
    Membre representant
    BMW Club Série 8 France
    :fight1:Membre Officiel de la Communauté Internationale Série 8:fight1:
    :conduite2: BMW 850IA (E31) 1991 :conduite2:
    Ford Mustang 2013
    SUZUKI GSX 750 F 1989

• Nice trip than!

Au revoir.

Dick

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!