Breaking an 850Ci for spares

• Lasted visited this forum on 14/07/08..... one day after posting this thread.

Either....... he has had a terrible accident and is unable to reach a PC, for which I am truely sorry for him.

Or it was a misguided scam.

Something odd though because assuming he has a computer, he would see email notifications of all the replies to the thread HE started. His stats on HIS profile show that after 14/07/08 he hasn't even visited, therefore doesn't even know that there are people who were prepared to buy stuff from him.

I guess it's fair to say this thread is dead, and should be locked :hmmmm:

• Zitat von TallTony;51483

Something odd though because assuming he has a computer, he would see email notifications of all the replies to the thread HE started.

I guess it's fair to say this thread is dead, and should be locked :hmmmm:

Agreed

P.S

Tony I don't get notification emails anymore since the site changed is that a setting issue:oops:

:driving2:Its been a year since I sold her and I still miss her.......

Lloyd

• Window seals. Will consider part damaged depending on where they're damaged. Need's not to be damaged where the front and back windows meet!
    Please let me know...

01/1994 E31 840i M60 European LHD automatic, prod code EF61

• I have emailed the Original Poster and will lock this thread if I do not get a response soon.

3 pages is enough without a reply to any of the requests.

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.

Terry

1995 840Ci
    1991 850i
    Woodland Washington USA

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!