My bad ass baby

• Zitat von stevep840;62900

When do you hope to get it back?

I've not seen mine for 5 weeks now & that was after my pal said " Don't worry Steve i won't keep it as long as last time" [ what is it with these paint shops], any way after a phone call I'm informed this is THE week I get it back, then it goes to get the glass tinted & then back to the workshop to get a lot of suspension /steering bits replaced.

If that all goes to plan ,I'll pop up & see ya:harhar:

Where did you get those suspension /steering bits? I think I will have to do the same thing.

• Well here is the Steering wheel...
    Hopefully the car will come back to me mid May... My friend has attacked the dents and rust and will now leave the filler to shrink back for a couple of weeks and then do the top coats....
    Then its engine out time!!! :ahhhhh:

• Zitat von Fatandre;62904

Where did you get those suspension /steering bits? I think I will have to do the same thing.

Starting at the front
    new top mounts [dealer]
    Camber plates [phoenix]
    Lowering springs [Eibach]
    Brake discs [Mintex]
    Thrust arm bushes [dealer]
    both track rod ends & centre steering bar [dealers]
    Stainless steel brake pipe [phoenix]

Now the rear
    new top mounts
    strengthening plates [phoenix]
    lowering springs
    Brake discs
    new Csi sway bar / bushes/ & drop links [dealers]
    trailing arm bushes [dealer]
    Stainless brake pipe

Now thats a list:top:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Huh. Its not that big when I think of it. I really just have to buy the dealer thing you have listed. How much did you pay for that? I have all the stuff listed from pheonix and have stainless brake pipes. The top mounts? how do they look like?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!