Jahrestreffen der polnischen 8er Freunde 03.-05.07.2009

• Die polnischen 8er Freunde verlegen den Termin für ihr Jahrestreffen auf das Wochenende 03.-05. Juli 2009. Es findet in Verbindung mit einem Fahrsicherheitstraining in der Nähe von Posen (poln. Poznan) statt.
    (Leider wirkt sich für uns Teilnehmer an der Estland-Finnland-Tour die Terminverlegung nachteilig aus, weil wir erst am 02.07.2009 aus Skandinavien zurückkommen. Da müssten wir von Schweden/Dänemark gleich durchfahren nach Posen, wo die Rundtour begonnen haben wird.)

Die Trainingsanlage in Bednary (PL) scheint so attraktiv zu sein wie die vom ADAC, die einige von uns in Hockenheim ausprobiert haben:
    http://www.testitrening.pl/images/mapa_big.swf

Einzelheiten kann ich erst am Wochenende mitteilen, da das Übersetzen des polnischen Forums mir nicht leicht fällt. Jedenfalls möchten die polnischen Freunde JETZT gern Zimmer reservieren. Anfragen auf deutsch oder englisch bitte per PN an Pawel, der (auch) hier im Forum als "PZ" registriert ist.

Ich kann einen Besuch der Veranstaltung wirklich empfehlen!

Besten Gruß: Armin

• Finally we have a schedule. For the costs reasons we had to give up the idea of the driving-training, but we will organize the meeting the classical way instead. It means
    “cruising and sightseeing”.

The meeting will take place during the weekend of 4-5.07:

- arrival in the hotel

4.07:
    - a whole day round trip, the program is still under development, for sure we will visit some interesting places and have a lunch together
    - in the evening the night party with barbecue etc...

- small round trip and coming home

We will gather in the Hotel Edison:

http://www.hoteledison.com.pl/aindex.htm (German)

http://www.hoteledison.com.pl/aindex.htm (English)

It's nicely located hotel near the lake.

By booking please mention "BMW 850 meeting". You can also always contact me directly and I will gladly assist in formalities.

I hope that you will consider visiting us and seeing a part of our neighborhood an interesting option,

See you

PS
    Armin, could you, please, make a translation ?

• Ich warte noch mit der Übersetzung (zumal ja die meisten Leser der Kolonialsprache mächtig sind), denn im polnischen Forum wird noch diskutiert, ob man den ursprünglichen Termin 10.-12.07.2009 beibehalten sollte, nachdem das für den 03.-05.07. vorgesehene Fahrsicherheitstraining dort nicht mehr auf dem Programm steht.

Auch ich habe dort angeregt, den Termin 10.-12.07. beizubehalten, damit die Teilnehmer an der Estland-Finnland-Rundfahrt (die am 02.07.09 endet) eine Chance haben, das polnische Jahrestreffen zu besuchen. Einzelheiten können wir ja mit Pawel beim Luxemburg-Treffen besprechen.

A.

• So, our Polish meeting took place as planned. Or, maybe I should say, the international meeting in Poland.

I would like to thank our friends from Holland, Dick (DickB) and his wife and Bren with a daughter, who made the effort to join us during the event.

Two nights and days of fun behind the wheel of the 8-series, evenings in super company, that’s what we call a Meeting. Totally 13 8-series cars and one 7-series in place of the one in the service, around 20 fantastic people.

Assuming that one picture is better than 1000 words, please have a look at the photos made by the participants:

We are looking forward to the next year’s event, hoping to enjoy the company of even more 8-series enthusiasts !

• Good morning, Pawel,

looking at your nice photos, I'm sad that we couldn't partecipate.

Please inform us here if you or your 8er group will organize some "smaller" events this year, even not in Poznan.

You've done your very best to call a lot of Polish 8er enthusiasts to meet the Alpina-Baltictour-Group. We've enjoyed this 1st contact and be sure that we will hold the line to your group.

Best regards:

Armin

• Armin, just register on our new forum www.e31-klub.pl . You will find there also much more photos from the event, new meetings will be for sure discussed there as well.

In spite of the name, there is no PL e31 club, at least not yet. Anyway we found a need of a separate dedicated forum with a little more restricted entrance.

Of course I will keep you informed.

Please, anyone who wants to have a direct contact with PL 8-series enthusiasts, we gladly invite to register on that forum. Now there's not much in, but that's just a beginning.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!