• Hello mate, i don't think you should have too much trouble but like always you will only need one buyer with the money, I know from my past dealings they are around so just reel one in:harhar:

The car looked sweet at Gaydon but I guess nothing is forever eh,I hope you'll be happy in 'sensible mode' without the 8??

Have you thought just what will occupy your time at the weekends with no 8 to drool over:hmmmm:

All the best with the sale;-)

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• good luck with the sale Wayne!

sure it wont hang around for long.

Im now in two minds about selling mine...partly due to paying off some nasty debt and missing out on the monaro VXR i wanted...

...and overhauling the suspension on the old girl which set me back a fair few beer tokens...feels so so so much better to drive now tho. A different car to the one i originally purchased!

Swissvax Certified Detailer.
    April 1998 BMW 840CiA Sport Individual

• Thanks guys, well there is a guy coming down from Scotland to have a look at a few in a couple of days so keep fingers crossed.

@ Steve well I've not decided what the next car will be so who's to say its going to be so sensible, I've heard some good reports from these B10's :harhar: :driving2:

Wayne.

On my 3rd 8 but my first V12 :cool:

• Zitat von wayneblackwell1000;68389

Thanks guys, well there is a guy coming down from Scotland to have a look at a few in a couple of days so keep fingers crossed.

@ Steve well I've not decided what the next car will be so who's to say its going to be so sensible, I've heard some good reports from these B10's :harhar: :driving2:

Just that you said at Gaydon 'something like a Audi A3' next but I guess you didn't say maybe a S3, now they are quick:harhar:B10s , Blah common as muck some say:laugh::laugh:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Zitat von stevep840;68390

Just that you said at Gaydon 'something like a Audi A3' next but I guess you didn't say maybe a S3, now they are quick:harhar:B10s , Blah common as muck some say:laugh::laugh:

Not A3 but I was looking at the A4. I'm now at least staying faithful with BMW with ruling out Audi.

Wayne.

On my 3rd 8 but my first V12 :cool:

• Hey, looked great at the show...I'm sure you'll have no probs selling it!

:)

------------------------------------------
    BMW 840ci Sport Invididual 1997
    Land Rover Freelander HSE Td4 2004
    Maserati Shamal 1996

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!