Beiträge von user2883

Hello!

First post here so a short presentation: I'm a thirthy-one year old male from Sweden and I've recently bought a 1994 840Ci. A friend bought a 850 in the middle of 1990 and ever since then I've always wanted one of my own. I'll post a few pics in the showroom in a few months to show my beauty. I'm a design engineer and is currently in the spray booth and system ventilation business and mostly doing CAD work and calculations. When I'm not working I'm composing music and practicing motocross.

There was one con when deciding upon this car and that was the lack of a cruise control. It was an option here in europe I believe and the owner before me didn't want it and I find that very strange :? However, the condition, low mileage (94000 km/58409 miles) and the fact that the car was all original down to the rims made my decision pretty easy.

My question:

There was a cruise control kit available for the 1994 840Ci (PN 65719403116) but it's ended so I wonder what components did that kit exactly contain? I'll try to find used parts initially since I know that other models share the same parts.

I did a search on this forum, found a few posts about this matter but no post answering this question. Any experience on this or hints are greatly appreciated.

Great forum btw.

/Thomas