self leveling shocks

all cars have LSD

get rid of windows up at 100mph feature

all leather no crappy plastic interior.

stainless / alu kick plates not stickers on plastic

cf roof on sport models

front tower brace as standard

distance locking cruise control

I dont really want 500HP anymore. This car is pretty perfect as it stands. And that comes at a point where I have enought to get a F360 or something and I cant justify it because this car is very very good. The problem it had is that its half way between a 4 door cruiser (7 series) and a two seat blaster and for the money required, people did not want a compromise.

I dont even really want it lighter. Very stable on the motorway at this weight.

For me it was alternator related

1/ took off alternator and had diode replaced (that was dead)
    2/ Re-wired alternator to main bus line as old one was knacked

fixed!

Good to hear Dick.

I'll have to get a leakdown test done and speak to my insurers.

I found your post on the NL boards, but must confess I couldnt undesrstand it. If you have a list of emails of people interested in the conversion please add my address to it

nath an@nat hanb o wer. com

Meanwhile I'll get fixing a few other pesky items!

Nath

Hrumm

I was thinking of buying a ferrari. I might just do this instead. Massively easier than turbocharging wrt exhaust manifolds. Presume its going where the J-spec alternator goes.

1/ SC module
    2/ ECU remap (I have wokke chips right now)
    3/ Intercooler and ducting
    4/ Injectors?

Need new mafs or T/B?

TREZ INTERESSANT!!! Better get a leakdown test done.

I have some camber plates - cant remember where from... but my tyres STILL wear excessively on the outside edge first. Before the rest of the tyre is even close to used up.

Does anyone else notice this?

Perhaps time for an alignment but that means letting a monkey muunky MUUUNKIE near my car

hello ... er bonjour!

Im in england.

I am trying to turn my car into a manual gearbox car. It is automatic right now.

Will your car drive? Can I fly over and drive the 850 back to england do you think?

I hope you can read english. My french is terrible but I can try if you dont read english.

Merci!

Nathan

Would probably need to change over the housing, perhaps this selector mechanism... input / output splines..... and the risk of me doing something wrong makes the +150 for the original 850 box (72K miles) sound attractive.

I dont think the breaker has actually seen the box working. Thats the only worry, as I dont want to fork out for my mechanic to put the box in, only to find its fragged.

Nathan

Anyone know where a good one is?

I'm currently looking at getting one.

So far I've found a used (not rebuilt) unit from a 77K 92 car that had a light engine fire.

£550

90 day warranty.

Ideally a rebuilt one would be best.....

PS its the 4 speed auto box from 850s

yo Jason

There is a guy on the road flying board who reprograms these.

When he dynos his 5 speed he disables the kickdown switch to lock 4th - I'm going to do some experimenting!

This storey has such a happy ending! Hurray

I had to get s new rear 1/4 pannel welded in after an accident. I remember the day I got it back.

Its like me and my car had been through a battle together.

brummmmmmmmmmmmmmm