Beiträge von Fern

Getting Ready

I am getting ready to close this order with the Jeweler. Here are the names of those who have said they wanted one but have not yet sent in payment.

Based on your intent I have committed to these. Please don't let me down.

Thanks, Fern

cer54467 (maybe no commitment made)

Said they want one:
    O455HD
    rogerrunswick
    Ultim8
    Michael Haeggman
    George
    hddmax
    nigel marshall
    Brystonguy
    Martin

Message sent!

I had a chance to see the Jeweler today and I now have the final cost. The key chain will cost $105.00 ea. shipping is including within the US and $110.00 ea. for International shipped orders. This is a good price. I paid $118.00 for mine.

I am not making any thing on these so when you PayPal me please send it as a GIFT or add 3% for each one. They will take 2 weeks to make them. Prepayment is required.

This is the information I will need with our payment:

Your Full Name;
    Forum sign is name:
    Mailing address exactly like it should be on the envelope.
    Serial or VIN number you want on the bottom:__________

My PayPal account is: "fernm33@aol.com"
    You can also email me to send this information to me.

[/email]

Update

I have 26 so far wanting the key ring. I am just waiting for the person making them to get back to me before I commit the first run. Once I do i will contact you. All orders will need to be prepaid.

Update

I have 26 so far wanting the key ring. I am just waiting for the person making them to get back to me before I commit the first run. Once I do i will contact you. All orders will need to be prepaid.

Okay got it! Thanks :top:

So let me be sure what you are requesting.

5 ea. with 008
    5 ea. with 006
    1 ea. 8HARRY8 Vin. CB10790
    1 ea HDDMAX NO NUMBER
    1 ea. Micha Vin. CB09497
    1 ea. Balbo01 Vin. CB01020

14 total correct?

To All:

I had this specially made for me by my friend’s brother who is a jeweler last week as a sample to see how many 8 owners would like to order one. The material of the 8 in made of a hard alloy material NOT silver so it is less expensive. The 8 is the same on both sides. It is however labor intensive to make so the cost is not real cheap. My total investment was $87.00 to make the 8 plus the cost of the key ring which can be between $23-27.00. Shipping will also be added.

I am willing to have more made if there is enough interest from the community to make a full run of 15 or more.

I had this one made with the #001 but can also have the last 7 Vin. Numbers of your 8 engraved on the bottom or any other 7 digit number.

If you would like one, list your name here or send me an email. Once I have enough for the minimum run I will contact you personally.

Hi Oliver, Both sides are the same. I can send you the 8 if that is what you wish. The key ring is a BMW with badge. I'll let you know when I'm ready to order them. I still have to figure out cost with international shipping. I am not making anything on these except covering my costs.

To All:

I had this specially made for me by my friend’s brother who is a jeweler last week as a sample to see how many 8 owners would like to order one. The material of the 8 in made of a hard alloy material NOT silver so it is less expensive. It is however labor extensive to make so the cost is not real cheap. My total investment was $87.00 to make the 8 plus the cost of the key ring.

I am willing to have more made if there is enough interest from the community to make a full run of 15 or more.

I had this one made with the #001 but can also have the last 7 Vin. Numbers of your 8 engraved on the bottom.

If you would like one, list your name here or send me an email. Once I have enough for the minimum run I will contact you personally.

To All:

I had this specially made for me by my friend’s brother who is a jeweler last week as a sample to see how many 8 owners would like to order one. The material of the 8 in made of a hard alloy material NOT silver so it is less expensive. It is however labor extensive to make so the cost is not real cheap. My total investment was $87.00 to make the 8 plus the cost of the key ring.

I had this one made with the #001 but can also have the last 7 Vin. Numbers of your 8 engraved on the bottom.

Hi Terje, Thanks again! Sorry to hear your car will be stored for the winter months. That is not the case here in sunny Southern California ;-). But just think how many miles you are not putting on your cars there driving :driver:in traffic like we do.

If we are luck maybe we may get some rain this year. California
    has unique weather. In winter you can see someone drive on one side of the highway with snow skis and someone else going in the opposite direction with a surfboard. :winkwink:

Greeting 8ers,

I have just completed the Newsletter for October. This and all future Newsletter and Car of the Month issues will now be published on our SoCal 8s website. Here is the link to the Newsletter for October;

http://socaleights.com/wp-content/uploads/past-newsletters/newsletter_october_2012.pdf

We also have a Facebook page where you can post pictures of your car at;
    www.facebook.com/socaleights

If you have not signed up please do.

I will continue to send out a notice when they have been posted. You can also find all archive past issues in pdf format on the website. You can download them if you wish.

For those of you who have your own website feel free to post them or link them to our website.