Beiträge von dipcrazy

I replaced all hoses and seemed to stop leak but I believe that I may have a crack in the water pump intake this is a black teflon or phenolic type piece that connect with four bolts to the aluminum (I believe thermostat housing!.) has anyone had a similar problem with this part developing a leak in the V8 M60 engine (My 1995 840ci) I am going to remove it this weekend to see if it actually is cracked. Also where is the bleed valve for the coolant system? I have been bleeding the system just by running the engine and letting bubbles come into the expansion tank I gather this is wrong!
    :oops::?:

Thank You all for your feedback

The OBC repair looks like a good option. As per the dipping. It is very durable and I have clients in Europe that are quite satisfied so if you have any needs please let me know I'd like to help out dipping is $1.00 USD per square inch usually but I will do it for .70 cents per square for any 8 owner!
    I recommend getting spare parts to dip since it may take up to a month to complete (Round Trip to San Diego via ???) I will also consider buying local parts if I can and send them to all once dipped if I can get them. Then return your original to me so I can offer same again. For example if anyone would want wood look on their console etc.

Hi all I am new to this list. I need the drivers side front Grille. Mine took off on the parkway one night! Also FYI I can wood wrap any steering wheel if you are interested in putting custom wood on your wheel. Please see my website. http://www.dipcrazy.com I can also renew interior parts with film overlays in carbon fiber or many wood looks take a look at my website and go to dip colors on the left. I also am selling a wheel on ebay now if you would like to see an example of a wood wheel in dark burlwood. But please getting back to my baby she has not had a grille for a while. ALso I am thinking of making a custom wire mesh grille for her. If anyone might be interested in a wire mesh grille (I sell wire and billet steel grills for many vehicles but not the 8 series) I need to buy 50 grilles in order to get them produced. This would be a stainless steel chrome plated wire mesh with a chrome surround and would fit over the factory grille might be a nice touch (Matter of Opinion!) I may just have one prototype made and post it here for your reviews. Any feedback is welcome good or bad! Also I need OBC (Onboard Computer in good shape) Mine is just about gone! Clock went (I hate that!) This forum is great if I had the money I would own six 8's Iv'e owned mine for seven years and put 101,000 on her she has been a failthful performer and Iv'e driven many cars but she turns more heads then any other vehicle. Thanks all for reading my rambling!