Beiträge von koenig dave

hi , i am looking to upgrade the speakers to my ks8, has any one got any good ideas on a boss set speakers for the car? i'd like to know how many ,and what size's to order,and a good name

jamed gearbox

hi . I had a audi a6 awhile back, it had the same fault, a friend lent me a trailor that was wired wrong, I pluged it in and when Idepressed the break pedel it blew a fuse, I put a new fuse in but forgot to disconect the trailor and had to start again.

ks 8

thanks for the coment.I've been invited to gaydon to show the car, 1 of 14 invites but i've had to decline the offer, the car has problems with the rear suspention every bush neads to be changed and the top wishbones .it also has a cracked rear screen, has anyone got one?

I took it to oulton park on bank holiday monday to watch formula 3 racing. I went back to collect the car+ 3 paperatzi were taking snaps of it, 1 of them has got back in touch and is in the prosses of arranging a venue for a whole days foto shoot. i'll let you know the name of the mag when I know more. I've fitted an eisermann s/s exhaust to it on thursday, what a note, might put it on youtube.

Iv'e been told koenig built only 3 right hand drive cars e31 they call then ks8. can't get any responce from koenig's contact site. do you know of a e31 with the same gearbox? it has 1 switch with 3 differant positions. sports / econony / manual

yes thats my car. the guy has spelt koenig wrong ,might be why it did'nt reach ts reserve.the car will be in a BMW sports mag soon, it's going on a foto shoot next week. :lol:

koenig special

hi yes it is red, do you know this car? I am the 4th owner, plenty of paperwork came with it, unfortunatly most of it is un readable, I can't get my head around the gear shift, It is an auto but with the flick of a switch it becomes ( steptronic ) I think. Is this gear box special to koenig or is it bmw's. the guy i bought it from said its got a chip ,the limiter has been removed ,but it's not as quick as my 93 car, nor is it as nice to drive. I live 5 miles from Liverpool. on the wirral peninsula. Ive tried to attach a photo of the koenig bit up to now it won't go. 8's 4eva

hi from dave .i am a new member to e31. i have 2 850ci's a1993 with active steering, and a recently aquired 1991 koenig special. i'd like to get build information on the koenig, what upgrades to the motor, axel, and suspention.