Beiträge von KMS

hi there,
    when i switch the lights on, the low beam goes on normally until the pop up unit reaches the top(one side only), a short happens or something and the low beam dwindles down and the fog light comes on. a friend told me that it seems to take the earthing from the mechanism going up and down and there lies my problem. what could the experts possibly say to :help:. im ready to fix it my self because i spent so much on this car its sacrilegious:banghead: thanks in advance.

thanks for ur advice guys.
    as far as wokke chips are concerned: oh wokke oh wokke oh wokke!!! u should have charged me more money for them wonderful chips;-). they honestly solved a few problems i had related to the fuel mixture.
    NOT forgetting the power difference which is impressive:top:. i didnt try the car on the highway yet so i dont know if they will affect the high gearing just as well as the first and second gears. will storm the highway soon:driver:and find out.

ok its been a while but now that ive got the 850ia up and working after 3 years of breaking down, ordering parts, fixing and a bill of 6000usd to boot...... i still havent givin up:top: so now that im actually driving it i feel i need a little more pick up speed from the heavy brut. Since i got a little more coin to spend miraculously!!!! im thinking of switching to a manual gear box at a cost of 1500usd (used) and i get to keep my original auto gear box.
    And maybe, maybe later if i like the power difference, i might install the LSD from the M5. but i wonder if u guys think its good money spent?

soooooooooooo, no one has any experience with them replica rims. i could use some advise,:itsme: pretty please

hi guys, so i came across a set of brand new bbs 18inch rims for sale. but they r china made. they cost 650 usd the 4. i dont know if they r good or bad if they chip easily or wobble at speeds????? any help would be apreciated because they look soooooooooo gorgeous.

welcome to the 8 forum,
    lots of help and friendly support here i can vouch for that :winkwink: ur car looks great please take care of her not alot more clean examples around!!!!!

so u lost me there guys,
    should i opt for the schrick cams or the hartge cams? and what is the cost for either and where can i source them? also should i get the wooke remaps along with the cams and do they work together? or other chip remaps? sorry for asking so much but im desperate for a little more horse power...
    850 junkie, will never:naughty: let go of my 850 91 m70 auto, even if i wont beet my freinds remaped 328 2000 remapped bmw!
    PS: he's even betting money on it, that rude best friend of mine:hmmmm:. also we dont have speed limits in my country, which i think comes in my favor because i do manage 250kph in my 8:cool: on a long stretch that is.
    help greatly appreciated

i just wanted to say this out loud,
    i really think this 8er community consists of educated people that have one thing in common the love 4 8's . I've joined another car group with the same car price range and saw a huge difference in attitude, response, thought and education. i came back crawling to this site for moral support:top:. at least we r not her to brag, show off, or pick on each other. hale 8er community:winkwink: thanks 4 a great site guys.

i changed my cracked front windscreen for 120usd, three ply. (does that seem too cheap:hmmmm:, u got me worried regarding the quality). i also changed the rubber seal for 214usd. i drove the car at highway speeds and heard no wind noise.

i bought a daily driver (dodge durango 5.9L) to relieve the 8 of every day abuse. i havnt driven my 8 since 4 weeks now, i feel really bad, guilty, as if i betrayed it or something! after reading what u guys wrote i hurried out to look at those wonderful lines, took her for a drive:driver: and had a good nights sleep :)