Beiträge von gavsw20

Thankyou very much for the above info my friend, I was a bit dubious that it had appeared on ebay twice and was still for sale.

I will certainly not even bother to call up but it is very frustrating when cars are sold as "This car is totally stunning" only for people to be let down when theyve taken the time out to view them

Thanks again...the quest continues but a real shame as it's exactly what im after.

Crikey Jud thanks for the info...wasn't expecting all of that !!!

I'm a little dubious about the car to be hones as it's hit eBay twice (and sold) yet it's still for sale...I will approach with caution if I do go and view it.

Also its stated as a 840CiA on the build sheet above - what does the "A" signify as this model number is news to me ?

First post on here guys and just wanted to say how good it was to see a great collection (dont think ive seen one on the road for months) of E31's today at Gaydon. I'm from Leamington and just went down at the last minute as I'm looking at getting a 840ci Sport within the next few months.

Was great today to get to talk to some owners and I got some really useful info from wayneblackwell1000 and spent half hour nawing his ear re: my future purchase...thanks Wayne it was really good talking to someone who knows what they're on about.

Hopefully I'll become more active as the weeks go on but rest assured I know how to use the SEARCH function !

First post on here guys and just wanted to say how good it was to see a great collection (dont think ive seen one on the road for months) of E31's today at Gaydon. I'm from Leamington and just went down at the last minute as I'm looking at getting a 840ci Sport within the next few months.

Was great today to get to talk to some owners and I got some really useful info from wayneblackwell1000 and spent half hour nawing his ear re: my future purchase...thanks Wayne it was really good talking to someone who knows what they're on about.

Hopefully I'll become more active as the weeks go on but rest assured I know how to use the SEARCH function !