Beiträge von Bryson

Zitat von TERMINATOR;100072

Hope someone find this interesting.:grin2: The first i will do is : make sure the car start, when i disconnect the autobox. So here is what i did first.

Looks great! There is an easier way to disable the P/N start lock. The way the factory did it is by bypassing a relay in the engine compartment. I detailed the fix during my V12 6 speed conversion: http://forums.bimmerforums.com…/showthread.php?t=1634374

Good luck! I wish mine was a V8 6 speed :poke:

edit: Also the reverse light wiring harness with the 6 speed will be on the side of the transmission. Mine was tied away unused and plugging it in was fully functional with no modifications.

If the door handle is being slightly pulled while you lock the car, the lock pin will go down but the door will not lock! A terrible mis-design in my opinion, so there's likely a hardware issue somewhere inside your door. This could have been there before the bodywork.

It's most likely due to the door handle cable connecting to the inner door handle.

That's all I've got :)

You could put the Bury in the center console partition, right behind the ashtray - that's where I've mounted my Parrot. Mine is one without a display as I wanted it as unobtrusive as possible, but reaching down to the console answers calls to my iPhone with one click.

I mounted my microphone in the stock location for the later cars next to the MID display.

Also, I'm not sure about the UK, but AT&T US just released their navigation application for the iphone 3GS which includes live traffic updates and all the bells & whistles.

Zitat von stevep840;64702

Ron
    By getting rid of the boot changer won't give you any more space as the changer sits behind the side panels,even cars without the changer have the same panels but in place of the Cd unit instead have a small tray;-)

this is not so ;) check http://www.wuffer.net

those are the seat inserts that were used on select e30 M3s

they have two pins (about 1/8" diameter) on either end that go straight into the seat by puncturing two small holes in the leather