Beiträge von chusher

:winkwink: Bienvenido mick, felicidades por esa compra, este es el lugar que necesitas, aquí tendras la ayuda que necesitas.:top:

:winkwink:Bienvenue mick, félicitations pour cet achat, c'est l'endroit dont vous avez besoin, vous aurez l'aide dont ils ont besoin.:top:

:winkwink:Muchas gracias, y ya sabeis si venis a españa no dejeis de poneros en contacto con este Club. Os esperamos.

Que el 8 os acompañe.

:winkwink:Hallo an alle im deutschen Forum , wir werden taeglich mehr mitglieder und wir wuerden uns ueber einen gemeinschaftlichen Austausch freuen , Chus kuemmert sich intensiv um eine spanische E31 Gemeinschaft , ihr koennt auch bei Fragen an Medico oder an 6233 nouhad schreiben und ich setze mich dann mit Chus in Verbindung . Viele liebe Gruesse an Deutschland und alle 8 ter Fahrer und die,die es werden moechten :race:

8, begleitet Sie. Gruesse Chus

:winkwink:Merci beaucoup, et vous savez que si vous venez à l'Espagne de ne pas laisser entrer en contact avec le Club. Nous attendons. :race:

8 qui vous accompagne.

:winkwink:Thank you very much, and you know if you come to Spain to not let this get in touch with Club. We wait. :race:

8 that accompanies you.

¡¡¡Adelante con ese Club e31 Fránces.!!!
    Un saludo desde el Club BMW Serie 8 (e31.es)
    Ya sabeis si alguno venis por españa no dejeis de poneros en contacto con estos compañeros que teneis en España.

¡¡¡Forward E31 Frances ce club.!
    Salutations du Club BMW série 8 (e31.es)
    Ya savoir si quelqu'un venis par l'Espagne de ne pas laisser entrer en contact avec des collègues que vous avez en Espagne.

Un saludo/Salutations:shakehands:

Chus

:winkwink:Dans ces dates le Club espagnol de série 8, (CLUB BMW Série 8 (e31.es)) un Joyeurs Noël vous désire et un 2009 prospère.:wink-xmas::chrismas:

Une forte embrassade.

Zitat von fabrice;57472

Bonjour,

Merci pour votre réponse rapide mais avant de vous faire savoir comment on va procéder, j'attends la réponse de la communauté française...J'espère avoir au moins une 100aine de réponses.

A bientôt
    Fabrice:driver:

Depuis españa je vous donne les félicitations par la création de ce Club, en avant avec ce projet.
    :shakehands::race:

Zitat von fabrice;55917

Philippe,

Merci pour tes questions pertinentes que je me ferais un plaisir de remonter à nos jumeaux préférés...:kiss:
    A+
    Fabrice:driver:

Quiza no sea posible, pero si hubiese algo en español, a nosotros nos vendria muy bien.

Peut-être il n'est pas possible, mais s'il avait quelque chose en espagnol, nous serions très bonne.

Desde España os deseamos una feliz reunión.

De l'Espagne nous vous souhaitons une bonne réunion.:top:

Zitat von revtor;55142

Sure, no problem! You may post the article at your forum! :cool:

Here's a link to the full article: HVAC/IHKA controller roller wheel illumination mod (@Bimmerforums.com).

:top: Revtor thank you very much, right now I have hung in the forum of the Spanish Club page that you have given me.
    Could make a visit to that forum because we are starting already and you know the beginnings are hard and your experience would help us.

http://www.e31.es/foro/index.php

Hello revtor:

I find it very interesting to your document at the club in spain, we are several problems with the lights of the climate, I would like to put this document in the forum of e31.es, if you allow me put it, but would prefer to be on your that we published in our pages.

A greeting

Zitat von Fredi;55118

Hello Cusher

Absolutly in our interest to meet each other, since we are a international Community, we have a tradition to meet every Year at a different place in Europe to visit the Members at their Home.

So next Year we will visit (with the Int. 8 Series Meeting) our Friends in Austria.
    There are also some discusions with our Friends from USA about Munich, but since I did the big Munich 8 Series Meeting last Year, it will not make sense to repeat it again after only one Year, but Munich is always a interesting place for any Car Enthusiast, so let's see :grin2:

Well, because what are you going to do, keep us informed, the Spaniards us is easier to travel in August, if not going to Munich, propose those dates from July, but for my part I got a little bad the first half of July, but everything will go.
    Go to report and animals to see if you do a meeting in spain.
    español

» inglés

Traducir

Zitat von DickB;55037

Nice, we get also that amount mostly, we hope to have all our clubcars once at one place, than we have so arround 60.:winkwink:

For us the Club BMW Series 8 (e31.es), we would like to participate in one of those meetings with all the clubs. Hopefully one day you get, I encourage those efforts.
    Not where I read that in August 2009, is the 20th anniversary of 8 and is preparing something, you know something, we could report, several of the club of spain we will be glad to attend.:driver::party::grinX:

Zitat von DickB;55037

Nice, we get also that amount mostly, we hope to have all our clubcars once at one place, than we have so arround 60.:winkwink:

For us the Club BMW Series 8 (e31.es), we would like to participate in one of those meetings with all the clubs. Hopefully one day you get, I encourage those efforts.
    Not where I read that in August 2009, is the 20th anniversary of 8 and is preparing something, you know something, we could report, several of the club of spain we will be glad to attend.:driver::party::grinX: