Beiträge von kuhni

Definitiv zu viele Eindrücke.
    Kuhni

Hallo liebe KuK Tourer,

nachdem Marc mit Sonntag Nachmittag wohlbehalten zu Hause abgeliefert hat, wollte ich nicht glauben, welches Gewicht meine Waage anzeigte. Ein kurzer Test mit meinem Büro Outfit ergab jedoch, dass die Waage in Ordnung war/ist. Das häufige Essen sowie die deftige polnische Küche haben eine gehörige Gewichtszunahme verursacht. Nachdem ich jetzt bereits den 3. Tag in Folge den Karnickeln das Grünzeug wegfuttere geht es gewichtmäßig so langsam nach unten.

Auch ich möchte mich sehr herzlich bedanken,bei der tollen Gruppe mit einigen neuen Gesichtern, die ich gerne bei einer der kommenden Touren wieder begrüßen würde.
    Pal hat uns allen mit seinem 5.7er gezeigt was in einer solch "ollen Karre" drinsteckt. Ich habe diesen Tag beim ihm als Beifahrer sehr genossen :driver:und bin nur widerwillig wieder zu Marc in den 5.0er gestiegen. Nichts fur ungut Marc.:mrgreen:

Mein ganzer Dank gebührt "Onkel" Armin, der sich in puncto Reiseplanung wieder einmal selbst übertroffen hat. Dieses war meine 4. Tour und ich möchte keine missen, soviele Erlebnisse, Eindrücke und Freunde habe ich gewonnen.

Es war fast perfekt, wäre da nicht die Abreise von Daggi + Micha gewesen.

Nach der Tour ist vor der Tour "vive la France"
    Kuhni

Zitat von maxchat;111918

kuhni :itsme:you as my co-pilot are asking who's picking you up?? :laugh: was thinking it's sure that I'll pick you up at vienna airport :winkwink: so now you've got the choice :laugh:

Hi Jack,

Pick-up service fixed. Fortunately my pilot Maxchat is taking care of me.
    So you are off-duty regarding this issue.

CU
    Kuhni

Hi Jack,

here are my flight details for the pick-up service from the airport:

Air Berlin flight AB8644 from Düsseldorf to Vienna
    June 7th = 18:40 to 20:10

Greetings
    Kuhni

BTW. As already written by Armin one participant have to cancel the trip, namely Marc Ritter (Alpina E38 6.0) most probably.

I guess that we are talking about end of April ??

Cheers
    Kuhni

Zitat von Colonel Jack Kingston;110390[COLOR=#0000cd

Yes - please send your registration fee by bank transfer before the end of march. [/COLOR]:top:
    Best wishes, Jack
    :mrgreen-angel:

Dear Jack,

I intended to come with my own 850, but due to a buisnees trip I had to change my palns and will come to Vienna by airplane now.

1) Is it possible to get a pick-up to the hotel?

2) I'm the co-driver of Maxchat (member) now.
    In case that I understand the payment conditions correctly
    I don't have to pay for myself?
    Each non-family member - who is a guest of a registered driver, but is not an 8er.org member - must pay 50 EURO to participate (no free rides, hitchhikers, or fans)
    Unquote

Please let me know by return how to proceed in the right way.

Thanks in advance.
    Kuhni

You are absolutely right about lunch and diner !

Kuhni

Bin leider nicht dabei. Marina's Chef hat konjunkturbedingt mal kurzfristig Urlaubsverlängerung befohlen und dann mache ich mal in Familie.

Für 2013 gibt es ja auch noch so einiges an anderen Touren abzureissen .....

That's it.
    Kuhni

Zitat von fabrice;105330

Hello Amin,:winkwink:
    Can you please describe your tour and cost?
    regards
    Fabrice:driver:

Hello Fabrice,

We have planned to
    stay two nights in Budapest from June 9th until June 11th
    stay one night in Tokaj/HUN (12th of June)
    stay one night in Szczawnica/PL (13th of June)
    stay two nights in Krakow/PL until June 15th

Rough cost break-down:
    From Vienna to Krakow we'll drive approx. 1.100 KM --> FUEL costs

If you calculate max. Euro 150,-- / night for a double room you'll be on the very safe side as long as accomodation is concerned.
    Then bear in mind some more Euros/day for drinks, food and entrance fees, etc.

Hope that helps for the moment.

Greetings
    Kuhni

Dear all,

For the fifth time in a row we (Datensalat / Kuhni) are planning/organizing a combined E31 and Alpina cars tour.

This time we'll start in Vienna directly in connection with Colonel Jack's Rallye and are going to Hungary with it's capitol Budapest. Cruising through some other parts of Hungary and through/around/along the Carpathian Mountains we'll make it to Slovakia and finish after 1 week of driving/sightseeing in Krakow/Poland at June 15th 2013. Here the "guided" tour ends and the participants have to make their own arrangements for their trips home, etc.

This is a very brief description but should make it for the time being.

Armin (Datensalat) and myself are going to reserve the hotel rooms by end of November 2012 at the latest. If your are interested let us know a.s.a.p.

In case of questions please don't hesitate to contact us.

Yours
    Kuhni

Keine Ahnung, welches Teufelchen uns alle geritten hat, eine solche Fahrt mitzumachen. Eins ist aber sicher - es war ein vergnügtes und zu jedem Spaß bereites!

Ja so war es!!
    Danke Reinhard für diese wirklich sehr amüsanten Einblicke.

Nach der Reise ist vor der Reise. Laßt Euch überraschen.

Kuhni

Zitat von Volkmen;99975

Hmmm - habt Ihr das Visum noch nicht :winkwink:
    Habe meines heute morgen in Bern abgeholt, nächstes Wochenende ran an die Formulare und am Montag zur Kontrolle an meinen Russen

Freue mich
    Gruss
    Volker

Die Visa sind gestern bei Armin angekommen.;-)

Kuhni

Zitat von Daten-Salat;99426

Vollzugsmeldung:
    Die Plätze in der Warteschlange in Koidula an der estnisch-russischen Grenze sind für 15 Uhr gebucht.

Moin Armin,

danke für die Vollzugsmeldung. Da hat sich die "Nachtarbeit" gelohnt.

Sonntägliche Grüße
    Kuhni