Beiträge von motorisym850

Egil,
    Thanks for the info. I was afraid you'd say that. Now my quest for a 6 speed M70!!!

Well, how is your trip to DC coming along. Inquiring minds want to know....

Peace!

Thank you! I just sent John an email.

Are you aware of anyone on this board who installed a supercharger on their M73? I'm hoping it has been or can be done.:hmmmm:

Peace!

Noggie,

Congratulations on the Supercharger. I look forward to hearing about the results gain on your E31.

Do you have the contact information for the person you bought the SC kit from? I'm very interested with some specific questions.

Thanks!

I can vision that with a bit more flair extending rearward....

Peace!

Zitat von 8Tech;62591

Looking good although I think it may look better curved on the ends rather than angular as the rest of the rear of the car is curved.

if you could run the curve parallel to the roof line it would be perfect.

Carry on.

Zitat von fuzzifikation;61048

Depending on the mileage of the engine (let's say its 50k or more miles), I'd do (and have done on my car) the following:

1. Put "Motor Clean" (http://www.liquimoly-direct.co.uk/userimages/procart6.htm) in the engine oil. Run the car for like 15 minutes and flush all old oil out (remember to run the engine hot before the drain).
    2. Put new, full synthetic oil in there. Your pick.

You'll be fine as the change from mineral to synthetic is nothing major at all. It's an "upgrade", anyway. Just remember to use thicker oil grades.

IMO- Unless you race or drive your 850 hard on the autoban, anything over 40w is overkill. You don't need that thick of an oil. Especially with sythetics. I run Moble 1 10w40 during the warmer months and 5w30 during winter.

Hi Everone,

Just revisiting some past post regarding exhaust/mufflers. I found it to be helpful for those that are looking replace their stock setup. Mine are starting to show some rust holes for its age so I just thought I would throw it out there. Anyone care to share their setup?